Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anything a virgin (male) can do to increase stamina/make the first time good (as good as it can be with a virgin male)? I heard that "towel raises" (kegels) can be good, but I also heard that they can have negative effects....so I am not sure what is good/bad..

·
Premium Member
15,126 Posts
I wouldn't worry about all this yet, chances are if she's a virgin too, you two would be too busy trying to figure out how the circle fits the square, instead of stamina issues heh

Still remember my first, she slapped me up down upside down the head and asked me "didn't you pay ANY attention in sex ed? gosh!" lol
Just enjoy yourself mate, take it slow, explore each other's bodies, find her buttons, what she likes, what she doesn't like, what makes her go nuts, what makes her go cold, listen to her. Your head will spin, and you may even blow too soon as you fear but accept it, besides you'll be up again in 5 to 15 minutes so in that time, keep exploring and showing your love to her.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
don't mean to blow it for you but if you have never been in a warm wet one before; I don't think there is anything you can do cause it will feel so amazing you will blow like mount Pinatubo! Just enjoy it and work on stamina another day.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Just go with it man, hit it again after a while when your ready to go again. Dont worry about stamina and all that stuff, you'll get to all that in time. You keep worrying yourself over all this and you can get all kinds of unnecessary problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.