Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,755 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't know about "privacy" exactly, but I think maybe she feels self-conscious if you just stare. It doesn't really matter what the rest of us think. If your wife is uncomfortable with it, you should make an effort to ensure her comfort.

In other words, things that don't seem like a big deal to you or to other people may be a big deal to her. Her feelings matter.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yes, everything @theloveofmylife just said. I don't mind it personally, but I can't speak for all women. You need to make sure your wife is comfortable with whatever you do when you are intimate. If it makes her uncomfortable, just stop doing it. Try something else that provides you both with excitement.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think it’s largely a matter of what “looking at” means.
If you like to sit there and stare at it autisticly, I could see that being a problem.
Otherwise, I can’t see why it would be an issue. My wife’s never had an issue with me looking at her vagina, occasionally she even flashes it at me on purpose.

·
Registered
16,643 Posts
Speaking of privacy, do you think your wife appreciates her picture being displayed on an anonymous forum where you are talking about her vjay?????

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
This is where it pays off that I’m a habitual quoter. The og post is gone now I’m just looking at random comments about some lady’s vagina. I miss all the fun.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
This is where it pays off that I’m a habitual quoter. The og post is gone now I’m just looking at random comments about some lady’s vagina. I miss all the fun.
Maybe the first person to respond to a post should always quote the entire post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.