Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we are trying marriage counselling ut I again today have such resentment and anger for what he did to me on our honeymoon..He just expects me to get over it I cant Am I being selfish?

·
Administrator
45,103 Posts
I do not recall what he did to you on your honeymoon. How long ago was it?

If you want your marriage to work you will need to find a way to get past it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
well we are trying marriage counselling ut I again today have such resentment and anger for what he did to me on our honeymoon..He just expects me to get over it I cant Am I being selfish?
If you go into counseling with a poor mood you will likely be wasting your time. I have no clue what happened to you but if you love the guy and he is worth his salt you need to be open minded about improving your marriage. If not do not waste the money on counseling.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He walked out on me days after getting marriedE=EleGirl;1380001]I do not recall what he did to you on your honeymoon. How long ago was it?

If you want your marriage to work you will need to find a way to get past it.[/QUOTE]
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Administrator
45,103 Posts
Your honeymoon was not even a month ago. He acted horribly on your honeymoon. You have every right to be upset with him. Personally I think you should seriously think about leaving him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.