Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick update after additional observations...(thank you for your continued wisdom).

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-infidelity/63911-trying-gain-different-perspective.html

She is talking to her girl friends (which want nothing to do with me anymore). She is deleting the conversations and leaving her phone out in the car all the time. I know the code and check it, but sms is getting deleted. One of her friends husband text me to ask if things are ok and his wife is worried? He is the same person that told me that her behavior was not right with the jailbird.

She plays games on ipad ALL the time. I have checked everything ...no incriminating sms, no emails, no hidden emails BUT she is deleting her sms, browser history, and uses my daughters fb account. Again no evidence yet but really really strange behavior...

Just trying to make sense of it all...

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Install a keylogger on the computer she uses. You'll catch any secret email accounts she has or even Facebook messages she sends then deletes.

Which phone is she using? Have you checked the phone bill or called the service provider for which numbers are being called and texted a lot?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iphone and I have extracted everything I could off backups but find nothing. I have reviewed cell bills, nothing other than her girl friends. I will do the keylogger to see what she doing on kids fb account.

It just does not add up...and I am in the security business. LOL People normally do not wipe things as a normal practice, so when I see it I get really suspicious....

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
How do you know they are to her gf's? By their number or the name under contacts? Or by what the content is?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Name and number, I have their numbers on my phone as well. They use to be good friends of mine until about July Aug this year when "something" happened. Im not sure what, other than they are no longer talking to me. My W even says that no one will talk about the elephant in the room. I asked what she thought it was, but she says she does not know.

But why all the cover up and talking behind my back? My logic says that either she is bad mouthing me or they know something about what I fear happened in July Aug timeframe (EA or PA).

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Willing to bet she's been bad-mouthing to the friends, possibly as a prelude to revealing that she's seeing someone else.

Good luck uncovering this one

Do you have a VAR in her car?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Name and number, I have their numbers on my phone as well. They use to be good friends of mine until about July Aug this year when "something" happened. Im not sure what, other than they are no longer talking to me. My W even says that no one will talk about the elephant in the room. I asked what she thought it was, but she says she does not know.

But why all the cover up and talking behind my back? My logic says that either she is bad mouthing me or they know something about what I fear happened in July Aug timeframe (EA or PA).
Meet them, just ask them candidly what's going on they cut off you. What's the Jul/Ago elephant.
Deal with things directly. Bea assertive, don't asume a thing.
It means, snoop deeper (keylogger, VARs) and face the issues, with her, with "friends". Then monitor the aftermath, watch the fireworks.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Have you put a VAR in the car? Maybe you can see what she is saying to her GF's about you. There may also be one that she has disclosed if there is an A going on.

Keylogger!

·
Super Moderator
30,643 Posts
Meet them, just ask them candidly what's going on they cut off you. What's the Jul/Ago elephant.
Deal with things directly. Bea assertive, don't asume a thing.
It means, snoop deeper (keylogger, VARs) and face the issues, with her, with "friends". Then monitor the aftermath, watch the fireworks.
Tell them you are very worried about your wife, ask them if they know what is going on.

And is it possible she had a burner phone?

·
Registered
242 Posts
And is it possible she had a burner phone?
This would be my presumption. Nothing's changed, she's just taken the game underground. I couldn't really tell from the original post, but did you confront your wife about your concerns? If so, I think it's probably a case of you do not talk about Fight Club.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all so much for generating ideas for me. I was able to snag the phone and sync with itunes to snag the backup. I found a couple of photos that troubled me a bit (more like WTF?) , BUT nothing else. It appears that I cant get the deleted text using Wondershare DR.Fone. I guess if the phone is not syncd, the delete text are gone. Any other good sms recovery tools that are known to work well?

She might have a burner but I have checked her car. Nothing found yet. I will approach her friends to ask them, but the last time I said I was, she wanted to stay with me during the conversation. I kept saying I will call in a minute, to see how responded. She stood right there waiting, then decided to call the one I was going to call and went in the other room to have a discussion.

I found out from one of her friend's husbands that he heard some bad mouthing going on. I asked her what she was saying and she told me some bs about it. He is the one who raised my suspicion originally.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, since I monitor the home computer she has not used her account in over 3 months. I have gone through that with a fine tooth comb.

She only uses my daughter's account to login and check on people with her facebook account. W deleted her own a few months back. To quick for me to respond properly :) I do remember she wanted to see if I could retrieve some old messages from my daughter's Facebook. When I showed her how easy it was, she was like "ohhhh, got ya" then the next thing I know..she deleted hers.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Did you know that you can block Facebook at your home router. That means no one in the house can access it but you can be sure that she won't be.

·
Banned
6,984 Posts
What a miserable woman!!

And she probably bad mouthed you to all her friends and made you an abuser or a deviant. Or she made you a partner in some of the stuff she did. Better talk to them one on one on what happened. Reach out to them and ask for help.

Then talk to the guy(the one who texted you). Meet him for drinks and discuss as much as you can.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Can you jail break an ipad ?
Yes you can jailbreak an iPad. Unfortunately she will likely know it is jailbroken.

I was able to recover a treaure trove of deleted texts with an iphone tool iPhone backup extractor. You can read a lttle about it in my story; but, just get the software and see what you discover. VERY usefull!

Words with Frieds is what she is probably using. May also be skyping. Wihtout a keylogger, I don't think you can do much about the words with frieds chat function. You may find the last conversation still on the app if you ever get to her phone.....

Sorry you are here.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Some also install a chat program for the few hours they want to use it..then delete it...reinstall the next time...check your itunes account purchase history...... also chat programs made to look like other things.

Palringo is another chat program ppl use to chat in.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.