Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My WW has been talking to a few guys from her dating site.
They have progressed to chat messenger...
cybersex talk, exchanging pics...

She has sent pics of her in lingerie &
close ups of her v_gina, nipple, etc

This has been going on for the past 3-4 weeks.

Then last night I got a text from her.

It doesn't look like I will be able to get a travel position until late Oct or Nov. Would you be willing to move back in and co-habitate, if needed, until I get a travel assignment?? I will be moving to nights in about a 3-4 weeks. We wouldn't see much of each other that way...if that's what you would want. I figure we could work on building a friendship in that time too. Think about it....I think it would be difficult, but maybe easier at the same time. You know I love you. I hate that you're in a hotel right now. It might work better to have you at home. It's just an idea. My options are very limited with having Leah...I can't live at my parents house. I can only live in an apartment or our house. I plan on having Maisey put down some time before I travel. Like I said...just think about it.

Love, Susan

Well, I have been snooping on her. She is still engaged in talking to guys via chat, etc.

I've read some of her previous correspondance. She says that she is no longer in love with me....that she didnt love me enough to have a child with...etc.

My thought is that now that she is having to pay the full house mortgage, she is seeing how hard it is.
She wants me back so that I help pay it until she can leave.

---------------

I have a persona that I have messaging back & forth with her.
We've cybersexed a few times.
My persona sent her a message this morning saying "hey I am in town for a job. Let me know if you want to meet up"

She responded back
"Oh really?? I'm at work today....won't get off until 7:30"

"How long are you staying?? I have to work tomorrow too..."

Wife's Cyber Affair...says nothing to do with us - Marriage Builders® Forums

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The persona was used to see how far she would go.
She has so far, gone pretty far.

If she decides to meet up at a hotel, I'll be there to confront her.
Saying that the plan is for her to pay for half the mortgage each month when she gets her travel job. She either agrees to this, or I will let everyone she knows what is going on...the dating site, cybersex, pics, etc.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is her email:

Oh, ok. I was saying until I figure out what I'm doing with traveling, I think I would rather have you come home. It looks like I won't be able to get a travel assignment until late Oct or Nov. I want to work on being friends. I will be on nights in about a month, so we might not see each other much. I just don't know what I'm doing right now...its just overwhelming and I can't move anywhere with Leah except an apartment. I don't know what this will mean in the long run, I just know I hate you being at a hotel. I think it would be better for you to be home....it will probably be hard, but it might be easier at the same time. I'm not saying I want to get back together, but I think we should try co-habitating. Think about it and let me know what you think.

Love, Susan

She isn't saying that she wants to get back together...just co-habitate.

I don't know if I should try reconciling at all. She is still on the dating site & still texting all these different men. She has no idea that I know she is doing this.

It makes me wonder what her true motives are.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
This is her email:

Oh, ok. I was saying until I figure out what I'm doing with traveling, I think I would rather have you come home. It looks like I won't be able to get a travel assignment until late Oct or Nov. I want to work on being friends. I will be on nights in about a month, so we might not see each other much. I just don't know what I'm doing right now...its just overwhelming and I can't move anywhere with Leah except an apartment. I don't know what this will mean in the long run, I just know I hate you being at a hotel. I think it would be better for you to be home....it will probably be hard, but it might be easier at the same time. I'm not saying I want to get back together, but I think we should try co-habitating. Think about it and let me know what you think.

Love, Susan

She isn't saying that she wants to get back together...just co-habitate.

I don't know if I should try reconciling at all. She is still on the dating site & still texting all these different men. She has no idea that I know she is doing this.

It makes me wonder what her true motives are.
I wish I had a picture of an Ostrich with it's head in the sand. "I don't know if I should try reconciling at all." I really hope you are kidding. She has no interest in reconciliation. She is making plans to leave and just want to make it easier on herself. There is no reconciliation possible under present circumstances.

"It makes me wonder what her true motives are." Again, really? She is leaving the marriage. No question. She is playing nice until she gets out of town. That's it. No hidden agenda. She is very plain in what she is going to do.

Stop the spying. You have enough already to know what she is planning - you just refuse to see it. She is set in her plan. She is not going to change. You seem to be obsessive about what she is doing, thinking and planning. Knock it off. Now you are causing yourself unnecessary anguish.

TALK TO A LAWYER.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sorry to be blunt, but she's a liar, cheat and cake eater.

She doesn't care about you or your feelings and has outright said she doesn't want to R. What with the friends h0rse5hit ?

Don't let her play you this way. Do you really want to move back to help subsidise her selfish choices ?

Because ultimately, thats all you'll be doing......she's out man.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know....she is gone.

Yes this has been torture for me to see what she is writing to these other guys.

I'm trying to get her to agree on how we will handle the house mortgage until we sell. She just wants to pay 25% of it while she is living away in a free place to live.

I don't even know if I could handle the co-habitation.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
I know....she is gone.

Yes this has been torture for me to see what she is writing to these other guys.

I'm trying to get her to agree on how we will handle the house mortgage until we sell. She just wants to pay 25% of it while she is living away in a free place to live.

I would stay the heck away as she is a user of people its easy to see. Work and take care of yourself find some new hobbies and start exercising and talk to a attorney and be all means dont let her suck you back in.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I know....she is gone.

Stop reading it, you know its going on, you know reading even more is going to hurt you. You can't deal with what you know if you keep adding to it.

Mortgage wise, are you both on the mortgage ? is your house underwater ?

Naturally, she needs to pay 50%. I would suspect (and you might need to do a little research here) is that her only option is to not pay, the house goes into foreclosure and both of your credit gets ruined.

Thats a long way away of course but have a plan for a worse case scenario.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.