Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird fact about me that I was just kind of considering is probably very unusual:

Every single woman I've ever kissed (as in passionately on the mouth, not pecks and friendly kiss on the cheek or head) I've gone to have sex with.

That either means I'm a damn good kisser or else I need to run around and steal more kisses from pretty ladies.

Anyone else care to share their kiss/sex numbers ratio? (ie you don't have to reveal your number, just the likelihood kissing leads to sex for you)

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
ooh very unlikely...

when you went to the pub on New Year's Eve when I was a teenager you'd get five snogs just walking to the loos

I mean obviously it would be different now but I couldn't even tell you how many men I've kissed. I could tell you how many men I've had sex with. But I won't ;)

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol Dolly, I'm not fishing for numbers,lol. But noted, you have a very high kiss/sex ratio.

For me, as a teenager, I was actually 1 for 1. Late bloomer here, I'm 36 and still just starting to bloom I think, 1/1 became 2/2 in my 20's, not until my 30's, post divorce (err separation anyway) that it became 3/3. If I had a time machine I'd go way back to the teenage years and try upping both the numerator and maybe even the denominator.

·
Registered
514 Posts
ooh very unlikely...

when you went to the pub on New Year's Eve when I was a teenager you'd get five snogs just walking to the loos

I mean obviously it would be different now but I couldn't even tell you how many men I've kissed. I could tell you how many men I've had sex with. But I won't ;)

all I could do is smile when I read this. :smthumbup:

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Oh heck no. I've kissed way more men than I've actually slept with.

Disclaimer: I've been married since age 25 so my age does factor into this.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Hm. I have kissed 4 men I did not have sex with. 1 was my first real boyfriend, one was at the end of a nice date but it was the last because he kissed like a helicopter with lockjaw and the 3rd was a 2nd date that expected sex after the kiss so nope that was the end of that. The fourth I met out and was a bit tipsy and we hit it off, found out we were from the same town 700 miles away, etc but I then I found out he was in the middle of a messy divorce, unemployed, no car... somehow that never came up until after I kissed him and he wanted a date but I'd have to pick him up! Uh, no. Get your life in order. The rest were precursors to promising relationships.

·
Registered
36 Posts
ooh very unlikely...

We so want to know the number? WHATS THE NUMBER?:D

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
I have no idea what my Kiss # is. Definitely though it is dozens of times more than my Number # (which I know quite accurately :) )

·
Registered
7 Posts
I interviewed a cow with 5 legs -- one of them protruding from its neck -- in Jamaica.

Also hunted and found a siamese octo-piglet in Midway, New Mexico.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Weird fact about me that I was just kind of considering is probably very unusual:

Every single woman I've ever kissed (as in passionately on the mouth, not pecks and friendly kiss on the cheek or head) I've gone to have sex with.

That either means I'm a damn good kisser or else I need to run around and steal more kisses from pretty ladies.

Anyone else care to share their kiss/sex numbers ratio? (ie you don't have to reveal your number, just the likelihood kissing leads to sex for you)
I think my ratio is 3:1, but math was never my strong suit.

I also think that your ratio means that you're a damn good kisser, Lon ;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Does kissing ass count? If not, then I'm probably 40% kiss/sex. But then if you're only counting post high school, it is more like 80%.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.