Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was married I never really thought I had good stamina. I mean I didn't consider myself a two-pump chump but often felt like I didn't go long enough. Normal was probably around 7-10 minutes. Wife didn't really like foreplay or slow sex, just wanted me to jack hammer... She never really moved a lot, sex with her was pretty crappy, but I think out of the hundreds of times we had sex, I can only recall not orgasming maybe 3-4 times, either because I was drunk or we were on round 3.

Fast forward to my new encounters (wife was first sexual partner), I've had sex with 3 other women now, and each of them is radically different from my ex. Girl #3 I found that my stamina was right on target, I was not coming faster than I wanted, probably right around the time I started tiring physically and I could tell she was getting sore, I would come. I had sex with her maybe 2 dozen times, only didn't come once because it was back to back. Every time we had sex was with a condom.

Which leads me to girls #2 and #4. Sex was really good with both, way better than with my ex, #4 is downright amazing in the sack. She's had to stop me several times because we were going too long (truth be told I probably would have had to stop on my own soon from getting too tired). Me orgasming is like a 50/50 type deal. Never sure when it's going to happen. This is totally foreign to me....How can the sex be better, and yet it's taking me way longer to orgasm? Is this normal? Do different vaginas generally cause different orgasm timing? Help me out here...

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
age. get used to it there will be more and more times where you don't pull the triger so to speak.

you got to be happy your pleasing your woman and try again the next day. lol

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
it's either physical or mental

if you aren't even worried about coming and it just something that's happening then it's likely physical unless you just aren't turned on by her (which doesnt sound to be the case)

low T, higher frequency, amount of lube, how you grind, position, how tired you are, etc

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I don't know, it's weird... If I'm enjoying sex and it feels good and I've never had a problem with it before, why now?
Maybe deep down you're a one woman man and your current lifestyle goes against that? You seemed fine when you had one steady relationship but now that you've been with multiple women you're having difficulties.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe deep down you're a one woman man and your current lifestyle goes against that? You seemed fine when you had one steady relationship but now that you've been with multiple women you're having difficulties.
I could see where you have a point, but I was coming regularly with girl #3. And I've been exclusive with girl #4 for almost 3 weeks.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I could see where you have a point, but I was coming regularly with girl #3. And I've been exclusive with girl #4 for almost 3 weeks.
I dunno then.Maybe it's all about the differences in the feel of their body,their vag,and how they react to you.It's tough to say.Penises can be little b*tches sometimes and never do what you want them to do.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I am exactly like you! I am 53, married at 21 for 30 years, wife had A and left. For most my married life, if asked, I would have said I did not have enough stamina. Looking back, I think it had a lot to do with my x's attitutde (get it done) frequency (not enough) and the fact that she was my first and only and I desired her intensly (that feeling is gone forever following the betrayal, with anyone). Have had three partners since D. With all 3 sex was WAY better than with x. I last WAY longer, in fact finishing is not always guaranteed, and in 30 years of marriage, that only problay happen less than 10 times.. I worry a bit about it, but figure it is my age a bit, and I am still pretty much able to particiapate, even if no finish. And with my current gf or 7 months, that is enough for me. I think mental and physical for you, dont sweat it until it becomes a real problem. Like inability to perform frequently. Otherwise just kick back and enjoy what you have. You are a lucky man.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dunno then.Maybe it's all about the differences in the feel of their body,their vag,and how they react to you.It's tough to say.Penises can be little b*tches sometimes and never do what you want them to do.
LOL, from experience?

I love the new girl, she's a tiger in the sack and she feels amazing. I don't know, I guess it's better than being premature.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am exactly like you! I am 53, married at 21 for 30 years, wife had A and left. For most my married life, if asked, I would have said I did not have enough stamina. Looking back, I think it had a lot to do with my x's attitutde (get it done) frequency (not enough) and the fact that she was my first and only and I desired her intensly (that feeling is gone forever following the betrayal, with anyone). Have had three partners since D. With all 3 sex was WAY better than with x. I last WAY longer, in fact finishing is not always guaranteed, and in 30 years of marriage, that only problay happen less than 10 times.. I worry a bit about it, but figure it is my age a bit, and I am still pretty much able to particiapate, even if no finish. And with my current gf or 7 months, that is enough for me. I think mental and physical for you, dont sweat it until it becomes a real problem. Like inability to perform frequently. Otherwise just kick back and enjoy what you have. You are a lucky man.
Thanks man. Congrats on your newfound freedom. Glad you're out there and with a positive attitude.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Can you relate it to your partner's O? For me I can be going along in complete control but when she starts to stammer and struggle for air I always want to finish strong so we cross the finish line together. It would be harder for me if she could not get there.

I have failed to O a few times and it would not bother me but is hard on my wife. I have to attribute it to something, i.e. drank too much, masturbated earlier, stupid condom...whatever it takes for her to not feel "deficient".

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
Maybe you had faster orgasms with the wife because you learned where exactly to position yourself for maximum stimulation. Also, if you were always doing the same pattern over and over again, you probably found the areas to hit so that you could get in and get out relatively quickly - especially if your wife was not into it. Who would want to prolong sex if your partner was not into it?

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can you relate it to your partner's O? For me I can be going along in complete control but when she starts to stammer and struggle for air I always want to finish strong so we cross the finish line together. It would be harder for me if she could not get there.

I have failed to O a few times and it would not bother me but is hard on my wife. I have to attribute it to something, i.e. drank too much, masturbated earlier, stupid condom...whatever it takes for her to not feel "deficient".
Doesn't have to do with the O. My wife never had one.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maybe you had faster orgasms with the wife because you learned where exactly to position yourself for maximum stimulation. Also, if you were always doing the same pattern over and over again, you probably found the areas to hit so that you could get in and get out relatively quickly - especially if your wife was not into it. Who would want to prolong sex if your partner was not into it?
Maybe. The more I think about it the more I think chicks vaginas are just different. Maybe some are just shaped to make me come faster...

Anyone else notice this?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.