·
Registered
1,811 Posts
umm... wtf?

·
Premium Member
2,845 Posts
Teenaged girls as in 13 or 19?

I am guessing a divorced 20 something year old guy might have sex with am 18 or 19 year old.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Wood are you making a confession here?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Like that former teacher from modesto he is living with an 18 yr old but has acourt case now from someone else years ago. Ick!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
i think the key word is unprotected.....Dated her at 17 yo, sex as soon as she wasn't jail bait....
Can you fill the rest of us in on what you are talking about instead of playing coy?

·
Banned
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wood are you making a confession here?
Posted via Mobile Device
No, never divorced, and I threw my only starry eyed virgin back untouched, although I have at times regreted it, it was probably for the best. The role of dispoiler just dosn't fit in with my personality...i

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Hmmmmm, a divorced one would be my guess.

Women mature physically and mentally sooner than men, so a young women in her late teens, just out of high school, has her drivers license, going to a college, university, trade school, working at a company or starting her own company, is a young adult already, were as the guys are not.

I've noticed that young women are going for older guys but when I was in high school, ages were about the same, so the times have changed.

I've had women as young as 20 wanting to hook up. I tell them I'm older and my age and it turns them on more. I know of two ladies that married guys 12+ years older and another lady got pregnant at 16 and married her hubby to be and he was in his late 20's.

When those young women are older, 30's, 40's.....having a much younger guy makes them feel young again and alive and the same goes for men.

Young ladies today are on birth control and having sex in their early to mid teens. no surprise there.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Why so vague? Just trying to get a rise out of people?
I suspect he's venting about something personal, possibly his daughter (grandaughter?) got involved with a divorced man for example, so he wants to vent about it without linking himself to it.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Seems like the answer to his question would be highly dependent on the details. Teenage ranges from 13 to 19. And you can be married and divorced at 18. So, perhaps an 18 year old divorced man and a 19 year old teenaged woman?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.