Talk About Marriage banner
521 - 536 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #521 ·
I cant believe it either.....

Some of her accusations were:

I saw him driving on XXXXX road - (My way to work/bank/grocery's for Gods sake)

Last October a mutual friend of OURS (female), mostly mine now, ran into her at a bar. I knew nothing about it. I guess she got into X's face and called her a stupid F'ing C U next Tuesday....

I know where she lives so she's afraid.

She said when she picked up her belongings they were "thrown" in the driveway in the rain. Everything was organized in totes and it was partly sunny. I have pics and witnesses. What this has to do with the PPO I have no idea.

A few others as well....

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I cant believe it either.....

Some of her accusations were:

I saw him driving on XXXXX road - (My way to work/bank/grocery's for Gods sake)

Last October a mutual friend of OURS (female), mostly mine now, ran into her at a bar. I knew nothing about it. I guess she got into X's face and called her a stupid F'ing C U next Tuesday....

I know where she lives so she's afraid.

She said when she picked up her belongings they were "thrown" in the driveway in the rain. Everything was organized in totes and it was partly sunny. I have pics and witnesses. What this has to do with the PPO I have no idea.

A few others as well....
Like I said when this first happened. I think your lawyer is 1) weak, and/or inexperienced with RO's, and/or 3) The judge in the case does not like him, and/or 4) he is afraid to fight it out in court.

Unless you are lying in your post, one of the things above is true.

I have experience with these things, from the legal system, and it ALMOST NEVER EVER GOES the way you are describing.

Yeah, an unscrupulous can get one on some pour, unsuspecting schlub at the beginning of the divorce. That happens often, but to get a second one that is "unwarranted" is HIGHLY unlikely.

Hell, lots of people can't get one when they really need and deserve one.

So like I said, unless you are lying in your posts, something else is going on and I think it starts with your lawyer.

Think about it...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #525 ·
Somewhere in this mess over the past 7 years I mentioned that I co-signed for my X-Step-daughters College loans. I just got a letter from Discover Student loans telling me she has stopped paying them back. 2 months behind right now.....unbelievable....

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Isitme,

Wow her daughter is as entitled as your xWW is, sorry what a waking nightmare.

You may be able to sue the daughter to recover the money?

Note to self and everyone else carefully screen women who are too hot, you might get burned.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Jelly---I understand...she just called me and told me that if this travel continues she will "have to do what she needs to do"...are you kidding me??

Last night we were planning an "adult" night after dinner and drinks..then when she brought up my travel she got very hostile..im not a confrontational guy.
I speak my mind with facts and when I get yelled at I clam up and walk away…she does not like that at all…just now she said “all I did was ask you why again you had to travel and you blew up and went upstairs”. This is so not true…she blew up at me and I was not going to have any part of it because I know the wars I can win and those I cannot..so I left the room…
I have said in the past, "I am not your damned ex-husband!"

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Thank you for the great advice. Since my last post I had two phone calls from friends wondering where I was sat nite when she took off to the bar. They told me she was very drunk and all over many men. I am so hurt right now I could puke. Then they told me they saw her leave with a man. It's a local bat in a small town. Why me God...why me..
Posted via Mobile Device
Time for a poly in my book. She is making good on her threats.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
So after 10 years of this post I can say it's over.

PPO has expired.

I was notified that her daughter paid in full her student loan..

Thanks for the past 10 years. I'm slowly recovering...best to all.
Congrats! I truly hope it is over.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Let's this be a warning to all of those individuals that are waddling in indecisions, fears, cowardice, and what if's, that when you have no balls, no courage, no self respect, no dignity to immediately end a relationship that went sour, this is what you get in the end: a lifetime wasted in misery; which if you do nothing or too late you deserved what you got because you asked for it.

521 - 536 of 536 Posts