Talk About Marriage banner
501 - 520 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #505 ·
Update-

Just received stbx interrogatory questions. She failed to include her bank statements and credit card statements.

hummmmmmm

Lawyer has requested them ASAP.

Thoughts???

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Update-

Just received stbx interrogatory questions. She failed to include her bank statements and credit card statements.

hummmmmmm

Lawyer has requested them ASAP.

Thoughts???
Well, even as hard as your threads are to follow, it would seem to me that she is STUPID enough to think that she can, even now, hide stuff from you.

Which begs the question, what has she go to hide? I am betting it will be a lot...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #514 ·
Congrats -- sounds like your new lawyer was worth it!
Do you still have to deal with the PPO?
YES! New lawyer kicked ass!!!

Yes - PPO is totally separate issue.

There are 2. One from her daughter (that I mentored for the last 10 years) and 1 from X.

The one from X will be revisited in 2 months to see if I have been playing nice.

The one from daughter will stick until March next year because my X lawyer failed to object in time.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #515 ·
Hello my friends.....here we go again...….

My PPO from last year was due to expire this Friday.....Got served last week and her and her daughter want another year!

The PPO has cost me my job.....issues crossing Canadian border weekly...….just am in shock.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
have you talked to your lawyer on what grounds they are extending after the problems it has caused you....what basis has she found to extend it? clear example of where she will never take responsibility for her cheating, and will find ways to punish you for disrupting her life.

·
Banned
16 Posts
I dunno I feel like your wife is a tad unreasonable. I mean it's minimal travel requirements and it's a job. I feel like she can be a little bit more understanding especially since you turned down jobs in the past for her sake.

501 - 520 of 536 Posts