Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a post from last week called "New and Need Advice." If you want the whole story, please check there.

I specifically was wondering if anyone out there has a WS that is having affairs with women in a language you don't understand. For example, my H is Mexican and I don't speak much spanish--especially slang! Google translate will sort of translate, but (especially with slang) lots of the conversation pops up really weird, and I could be reading a conversation completely wrong because of my suspicions. I can't take it to any of his family or friends (they will lie to me, they cover for each other with a vengeance). What do other people do? And when you do end up confronting the WS, how do you deal with them trying to say "no, you are just reading it wrong! That doesn't mean what you think--this is what it means!"? I find it is very hard to have an honest conversation if I don't have a strong argument/proof, and even when a conversation looks like proof to me, he can parse it so that I am being jealous/suspicious/correct that he is doing something wrong, but not as wrong as I think (which, I'm kinda thinking is proof enough). Anyways, I'd love to hear other people's experience with such things. :scratchhead:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.