Talk About Marriage banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It sounds like you and your wife are about to get into SPH - Small Penis Humiliation.

Before doing this you should dig around on the internet and read some online support for those that struggle with having a large penis. While this video mocks the topic, it actually portrays the emotional dynamics and struggles for those with a large penis. These men often struggle in relationships as women can't see get past issues with a large penis. It is an age restricted video, put right on point if you care to watch it:

I hope not LOL I wouldn’t say I have a smell penis just average

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
It sounds like you and your wife are about to get into SPH - Small Penis Humiliation.
While I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand, I don't think so. The OP probably would have had some clue about it already, and mentioned it. It's a kink to be sure. But it doesn't feel right for the situation described, if you get what I mean.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi myself and my wife have been looking to spice things up and looking at toys on line to my surprise she suggest what I thought was quite large in girth 5.25” in black can anyone tell me is this large or pretty average and colour wise is there any relevance or just what the colour is. Thank you I’m advance Gary.
I'm right about that girth and my wife has ZERO issues with it; she can definitely take more. In fact, I haven't had one woman who couldn't take it fairly easy.

·
Premium Member
9,313 Posts
Put a tape measure around your own penis and you can see what your inches are in girth. Five doesn't sound like that much to me because it measures around it and not across.

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
I hope not LOL I wouldn’t say I have a smell penis just average
Based on my research of toys (as I enjoy reading Amazon reviews), size is not as important as power! I think the holy grail of women want in a toy is a powerful-as-possible lithium powered vibrator AND completely silent. Size is only important as it relates to her ability to hold onto it with her hand. And if when you go to recharge it, there are a ton of blinking lights that shine through the tiny cracks of the cabinet door of the nightstand, throw it away as that is NOT going to be OK with her as it tends to give away how often it gets used to anyone walking through the room.

You and your wife may enjoy the "customers also purchased" recommendations that Amazon has for sexual wellness products. You know it is going to be good if customers also purchase things like the following:

Amazon Basics Dog and Puppy Pads, Leak-proof 5-Layer Pee Pads
Universal Waterproof Case,Waterproof Phone Pouch Compatible for iPhone
Body Glitter - 6 Jars Holographic Cosmetic Face Glitter
Drivewayspikes 47 inches Spikes, Yellow

I was puzzled by the driveway spikes, but I imagine whatever reason that would be purchased along side an adult novelty would mean that it is gonna be epic!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Amazon Basics Dog and Puppy Pads, Leak-proof 5-Layer Pee Pads
You may have been intending humor, but believe me these things have save me from having to put the bedding through the laundry on a more than regular laundry day basis.

I was puzzled by the driveway spikes, but I imagine whatever reason that would be purchased along side an adult novelty would mean that it is gonna be epic!
Aside from Amazon having a messed up algorithm that can't tell when unrelated things are order at one time to save on shipping and such, it simply reminds me of the game "Can it be perverted?"

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Drivewayspikes 47 inches Spikes, Yellow

...I was puzzled by the driveway spikes, but I imagine whatever reason that would be purchased along side an adult novelty would mean that it is gonna be epic!
You may have been intending humor, but believe me these things have save me....

.....Aside from Amazon having a messed up algorithm that can't tell when unrelated things are order at one time to save on shipping and such, it simply reminds me of the game "Can it be perverted?"
Gosh, where is your imagination? ;) You use the 47-inch spikes, to stake your naked partner out in the back yard spread eagled, before you ravish them (don't forget the safe word). (/sarcasm)

I will never order sexual things from Amazon as their data tracking methods are too good.

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
I ordered their highest rated small vibrator because not gonna lie we burned one out. My Mrs loves it. Sometimes she jams it into my balls and it takes a second but after a bit I can get into it.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hi myself and my wife have been looking to spice things up and looking at toys on line to my surprise she suggest what I thought was quite large in girth 5.25” in black can anyone tell me is this large or pretty average and colour wise is there any relevance or just what the colour is. Thank you I’m advance Gary.
Circumfrence = Pi * diameter.

So 5.25"/3.14 = 1.7 " diameter.
does not seem excessively big to me, but not small either

21 - 31 of 31 Posts