Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi myself and my wife have been looking to spice things up and looking at toys on line to my surprise she suggest what I thought was quite large in girth 5.25” in black can anyone tell me is this large or pretty average and colour wise is there any relevance or just what the colour is. Thank you I’m advance Gary.

·
Premium Member
6,852 Posts
That is above average girth. See:

If you’re smaller than that it might be a gateway for her to explore bigger sizes because they make WAY bigger than that. As an example the most recommended penis sleeve size on Reddit is 8” with 6.67” girth.

😱

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Look only your wife can answer the real question you have.....

the girth is a little bigger than average and the color most likely means nothing.
Black doesn't stand out or isn't obvious.
I have a red toy and it's just too bright. Draws your eye in the bedside stand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi tank you go
Look only your wife can answer the real question you have.....

the girth is a little bigger than average and the color most likely means nothing.
Black doesn't stand out or isn't obvious.
I have a red toy and it's just too bright. Draws your eye in the bedside stand.
r your reply, can I ask what you mean by the real question I have ?

·
Registered
681 Posts
There was a study using 3d cylindrical shapes of varying sizes with respect to length and girth. The average chosen by women measured 6.3 in length and 4.8 in circumference. There have also been studies that suggest women prefer girth over length, so it comes as no surprise to me that your wife chose 5.25. Now go have fun.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There was a study using 3d cylindrical shapes of varying sizes with respect to length and girth. The average chosen by women measured 6.3 in length and 4.8 in circumference. There have also been studies that suggest women prefer girth over length, so it comes as no surprise to me that your wife chose 5.25. Now go have fun.
Very informative thank you

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I wouldn't be concerned if she is gravitating towards larger than you. They make kits for you to make your own dildo using yourself to cast it. But whats the point of a toy that isn't different than what she is use to.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Sorry that was meant to say thank you for your reply
Well I think your real question is how this effects you. Does it mean you aren't enough. Most men are insecure about size. My answer would be no it doesn't mean anything but only your wife would know.

I would suggest using a butt plug for her during sex. It closes up the vagina a little and makes things rub more in addition to the anal sensation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I think your real question is how this effects you. Does it mean you aren't enough. Most men are insecure about size. My answer would be no it doesn't mean anything but only your wife would know.

I would suggest using a butt plug for her during sex. It closes up the vagina a little and makes things rub more in addition to the anal sensation.
That’s good advise thank you

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hi myself and my wife have been looking to spice things up and looking at toys on line to my surprise she suggest what I thought was quite large in girth 5.25” in black can anyone tell me is this large or pretty average and colour wise is there any relevance or just what the colour is. Thank you I’m advance Gary.
A lot of such toys are in basic black. Unless you are getting something realistic shaped and in a specific skin tone, I doubt there is any meaning. Black tends to show slight defects less, and hides stains. The girth is because sometimes some women want to feel filled, and wider tends to do that more then length does. As others noted, 5.25" is above average, but not terribly so.

Sent from my cp3705A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A lot of such toys are in basic black. Unless you are getting something realistic shaped and in a specific skin tone, I doubt there is any meaning. Black tends to show slight defects less, and hides stains. The girth is because sometimes some women want to feel filled, and wider tends to do that more then length does. As others noted, 5.25" is above average, but not terribly so.

Sent from my cp3705A using Tapatalk
Thank you for that

·
Registered
107 Posts
If money is not an issue, I highly suggest the MotorBunny Saddle. Its a bit loud and looks a little intimidating. But when she is done, I have to basically pick her limp body off the floor to put her in bed.

Look up on YouTube doing it on a MotorBunny. There is no nudity. But it has a lot of women trying to do various things like pottery, reading a book, etc while someone else handles the controls.

There are many different attachments and the motor I believe is rated at .75 hp. Its extremely well built and has built in restraint clamps and a lot of different attachments.

She said the ladies at work started talking about toys and one said it doesn't really get any stronger than a rabbit. She said that the vibration and power of a MotorBunny puts the rabbit to shame. They said they never heard of it and would just have to believe it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
in another direction, you can't go wrong with a multi-speed bullet vibe. We have a couple vibes of various size, but my wife's fave is prob the bullet vibe. It's fun, go through the settings, find which one is right for that moment, Usually whisper a little hot fantasy while applying the vibe. Great results. Enjoy the exploration.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Hi myself and my wife have been looking to spice things up and looking at toys...
It sounds like you and your wife are about to get into SPH - Small Penis Humiliation.

Before doing this you should dig around on the internet and read some online support for those that struggle with having a large penis. While this video mocks the topic, it actually portrays the emotional dynamics and struggles for those with a large penis. These men often struggle in relationships as women can't see get past issues with a large penis. It is an age restricted video, put right on point if you care to watch it:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts