Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone Has Called My Wifes Cell Phone Claiming To Be Pregnant By Me. The Only Person I Know Who Plays Games Like This Is My Baby Mama. I Also Believe That My Wife Is Cheating On Me With He Ex, Who Just Came Home From Jail And Now They Be On The Phone Morning To Night. I Was Able To Check Her Cell Phone Records And Thats How I Found Out, But She Just Keep Saying They Are Just Friends. Please Ladies Give Me Some Advice On What You Think About The Situation. Thank You.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you know that the call was a game, what are you worried about? Unless you have been cheating, and it could be possibly true. When your wife confronts you just discuss it with her. As for her calls to the ex, I don't think that's a good idea. There is no reason for them to be constantly on the phone. Let her know that you are not comfortable with her being in constant communication with him. In a marriage the spouse comes 1st. If she really loves you, she will make adjustments, and not correspond with him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi all well what has happed is this i have had my anger brob and has driven a wedge between me and wife so after 12 years and 4 kids she got ajob working in the hospital at night well first it was anight out with the girls to the bar then there was the nights where she was late 2 hrs or so late and no calls. in the meen time i have gotten on meds and am doing good and feel good ... untel 1 saturday i was 2hrs away at sisters house with the 4 kids and i just had a bad feeling so left the kids and went home about 3 hrs before i usely did and i came home to message that thay where going to the bar ..well i knew so to town i went and i thought hay if she is at the bar good we can have some fun and i can meet her friends but i still had that feeling like i couldnt breth well she wasnt at the bar .she was at this coworkers house that she car pools with and 3 ether coworkers drinking and playing cards so i went on in and thay looked like iwas going to go bang now the thing is i was looking at the times she was late and alot lately and at first she said it was just the one time and that was it but a couple days later she told me that there was 1 more time so now what the hell. she dont know what she has done to the trust

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Someone Has Called My Wifes Cell Phone Claiming To Be Pregnant By Me. The Only Person I Know Who Plays Games Like This Is My Baby Mama. I Also Believe That My Wife Is Cheating On Me With He Ex, Who Just Came Home From Jail And Now They Be On The Phone Morning To Night. I Was Able To Check Her Cell Phone Records And Thats How I Found Out, But She Just Keep Saying They Are Just Friends. Please Ladies Give Me Some Advice On What You Think About The Situation. Thank You.
When people cheat they often blame their spouce of cheating. But answer this, have you cheated on her? WHo is your baby's mother?

draconis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.