·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Reactions: Maricha75

·
Banned
573 Posts
So does it offend you if we don't swallow??? :confused:
Not me personally. I consider an oral finish this really wonderful, erotic way that my W shares herself with me. She doesn't do it all the time, but for me, that makes it more special.

Given that, it doesn't bug me if she swallows or not. It can be really erotic if she does, but for me, it's the act of the finish that I find hot.

·
Banned
8,908 Posts
Look at it this way... After your partner finishes giving you a great orgasm orally, how would you feel if he ran to the bathroom to wash his face and rinse out his mouth? Or scrubbing off his tongue with a facecloth?

Personally, I'm not too fussy either way. But my ex wasn't getting anywhere close to letting me cum in her mouth, and the only partners I've had since were more than willing to swallow. So my experiences may be limited.

C

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad I could entertain the ladies...:)

The reason I was asking is because after doing the deed...so to speak...I get up right away to rinse and spit. I love doing it, but it is like a mouthful of GU. I don't want to offend my husband and he has been nice enough not to express one way or the other. I don't think he cares. I do go back to bed and cuddle...:)

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
My husband and I had this conversation about two weeks ago. He told me that he's never wanted me to swallow because he thinks it's too gross for me. Therefore he's been claiming for years that he doesn't like BJ's at all, so that I wouldn't feel pressured to give them.
:scratchhead: :confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look at it this way... After your partner finishes giving you a great orgasm orally, how would you feel if he ran to the bathroom to wash his face and rinse out his mouth? Or scrubbing off his tongue with a facecloth?

Personally, I'm not too fussy either way. But my ex wasn't getting anywhere close to letting me cum in her mouth, and the only partners I've had since were more than willing to swallow. So my experiences may be limited.

C
LOL...I do not go "scrub" my tongue or mouth. I spit. I think oral on a woman is totally different.

·
Banned
8,908 Posts
LOL...I do not go "scrub" my tongue or mouth. I spit. I think oral on a woman is totally different.
Why? Trust me, my GF can squirt a whole lot more than I can... And I've also gone down on her right after "making a deposit", as well as making sure she gets a sloppy wet kiss after doing so. It's just body fluids... Not sure why so many people get hung up on it.

Anyway, you asked for guys opinions, and I'm giving you mine. With some guys, you run the risk of making them feel "rejected" if you spit out their stuff right after. With other guys, once they're done they don't care. Talk to your husband and find out how he feels about it. Or try it a few times, and see if he says anything positive.

C

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Doesnt matter to me. Much.

I know many women are uptight about this.

One time...10 years after meeting her.. my wife was laying a BJ on me. Something that really only happens what.. half a dozen imes a year..tops. for some reason I pulled out of her mouth and.. uhm.. well stuff went flying everywhere. It was funny she was like '..you got it in my hair and everything...' mock 'eeewwww'. we laughed.

She said this: 'I thought you liked it when I swallow'? What she meant was 'I didnt think its as much fun if you dont finish in my mouth and I dont swallow'.

Sigh.

"no honey. its all good. you are awesome no matter how things end." She seemed frankly...a bit surprised.

Im not a total unobservant goober. I can see that my wife isnt, uhm... craving that necessarily. Yes - she does enjoy giving a BJ, (she gets SO horny doing it) but lets all be honest - a big swallow isnt for everyone. She is doing it partly for her, partly for me, mostly for us... its just part of the menu, to coin a phrase.

(background - she had a bad experience in college with some guy basically forcing her into a BJ to completion. Took her YEARS to really get over that.. to deep down believe that isnt what guys really want or are like... long story, but thats long past at this point.)

Finishing in her is simply exquisite, no doubt about it.. I simply have the best O's that way, I cant explain it. But the necessity of swallowing is highly overrated in my book.

She still typically swallows.. but now sometimes if she isnt in the mood or something - she might hit the eject button after the first sqiurt and just 'handle' things onto her chest or something. This, by the way quite awesome too, in a different way. Im glad she feels like she has the option now. Sheesh! The name of the game is 'maximizing fun for everyone', right?

gads. Im so horny now.

p.s. - unrelated.. but I know some ladies locally in a wine tasting club (or should I say a wine 'drinking' club), and they named it 'spit or swallow wine club'.. ;)

---

p.p.s.. this is all very different than running to the bathroom with a disgusted look on your face! If you want to spit, please, by all means do so.. but also.. I beg you.. dont make me feel like I am revolting. Know what I mean?

Thankfully I have never had to deal with that.. but I guess guys... uhm.. taste different and we all have different feelings on the matter.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why? Trust me, my GF can squirt a whole lot more than I can... And I've also gone down on her right after "making a deposit", as well as making sure she gets a sloppy wet kiss after doing so. It's just body fluids... Not sure why so many people get hung up on it.

Anyway, you asked for guys opinions, and I'm giving you mine. With some guys, you run the risk of making them feel "rejected" if you spit out their stuff right after. With other guys, once they're done they don't care. Talk to your husband and find out how he feels about it. Or try it a few times, and see if he says anything positive.

C
I totally get what you are saying and I appreciate your response. Thank you. :)
But the percentage of women that "squirt" are pretty low.

I will have a chat with him, but I can always turn and hold my nose right?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Being ocd I do get hung up on this and personally am not offended by my spouse washing his face off, brushing his teeth, or scrubbing his tounge and in fact request him to do this. He doesnt mind either way and nof course I dont either. Personally though I am trying to fight past my hang up so I can actually give him a bj to completion for once. To be honest I would rather swallow then hold it in my mouth long enough to spit but thats just me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: thegatewalker

·
Registered
70 Posts
Re: Re: To swallow or to spit!

Being ocd I do get hung up on this and personally am not offended by my spouse washing his face off, brushing his teeth, or scrubbing his tounge and in fact request him to do this. He doesnt mind either way and nof course I dont either. Personally though I am trying to fight past my hang up so I can actually give him a bj to completion for once. To be honest I would rather swallow then hold it in my mouth long enough to spit but thats just me.
Posted via Mobile Device
As long as I am getting one I am happy.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Glad I could entertain the ladies...:)

The reason I was asking is because after doing the deed...so to speak...I get up right away to rinse and spit. I love doing it, but it is like a mouthful of GU. I don't want to offend my husband and he has been nice enough not to express one way or the other. I don't think he cares. I do go back to bed and cuddle...:)
Its all good. No need to tackle the GU.

Horse Semen Shots Served in New Zealand Bar | Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities

1 - 20 of 506 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.