Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I have been together for just about 12years, married for 5. We have 4 kids, 3 with serious health concerns. Our relationship was strained before we ever got married. Im ashamed to say I even did the marry me or I'm done thing too. Ive known in my heart for years that I had settled. He was never a guy that I would have normaly chosen to date. My relationship before him was extremely abusive, and he was safe.
He has grown very demanding of me. He is hard on the kids. His friends always come first. He likes to drink and has a lot of "issues" from his child hood. I by no meas think I am perfect either.
Many times over the past few years I have said that I tought we should see a counselor. He always replied with we don't need a quack in our business. There is no passion or intamacy at all. If he does touch me I feel sick to my stomach
I have give, and give, and give. I'm to the point now that I have nothing left to give to our relationship, and now he thinks we should see a counselor. He moved out at my request a few days ago. He's very upset and swears things will change he same as every other time I've suggested separating. But the end up back to the same old thing within a week or two.

I really feel I am just done. I know it will be very hard on my own, but besides financially he really doesn't contribute. I'm feeling really guilty about all of this. I just want things to be amicable for the kids sake, but feel that if he keeps pushing and guilting me I might not be able to stay nice much longer.

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
So over it, I'm sorry for your situation. You should post your story in the Considering Divorce or Separation or Going Through Divorce or Separation areas. You'll get more feed back there. Stay strong, good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.