Talk About Marriage banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
17,195 Posts
I see. Ok well for clarification, ass licking is a sex act and is not kink.

Someone may have a fetish for it, but fetishes are not kink either.

The post I originally quoted of yours said “kinky ****” referring to ass licking and that is where I misunderstood you, because it’s not actually kink.

Totally vanilla people are into ass licking. Kinky people are too. But the act isn’t kinky.

Back to regular discussion about ass licking ....
<a href="http://talkaboutmarriage.com/images/TAMarriage_2015/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png" border="0" alt="" title="EEK! Surprise!" >:)</a> This very much surprises me. By sheer definition it seems to contradict itself. Maybe the descriptor 'vanilla' needs to be expanded. Or, I'm just so far behind the times that I don't know which end is up. And, that wouldn't surprise me at all.
It surprised me too. But yeah. I’d still call them vanilla (people I have been with or talked to). They feel it’s just an extension of oral sex. But other than that they had no other desires for anything out of the vanilla range. So I would consider them vanilla still.

·
Registered
16,629 Posts
And you have watched this? Why are your searching for such video? :laugh:
I didn't! Much like a lot of unsuspecting folks, it was shown to Ol' Arb by one of my son's friends, who had it it pulled up on his phone and showed it to "Dad," to see if it would possibly get a rise out of him!

It did! And I cussed like a sailor!

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
I didn't! Much like a lot of unsuspecting folks, it was shown to Ol' Arb by one of my son's friends, who had it it pulled up on his phone and showed it to "Dad," to see if it would possibly get a rise out of him!

It did! And I cussed like a sailor!
Your son's friend is a horrible person.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,629 Posts
No! Not nearly as much as he's just a fun-seeking, immature little jerk!

And how did you come about viewing it?

·
Registered
17,195 Posts

Sorry, I agree it is pretty horrible to do this and not excusable by immaturity.

I heard of the video and looked it up on wiki but never watched it. I’m not surprised really because it’s not more gross than some slasher movies. But if someone tricked me into watching a scene from a slasher movie I would consider them horrible too. It’s not funny to put images into someone else’s mind that they did not consent to.

·
Registered
7,008 Posts

Oh, I heard about it ages ago and just looked it up out of curiosity.

FWIW, I don't think that's the real deal, I think they used some other stand-in substance.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #109

FWIW, I don't think that's the real deal, I think they used some other stand-in substance.

I researched the director, it is indeed faked. But...its still super gross!

·
Registered
16,629 Posts

I wouldn't at all be surprised ~ but real or not, just seeing it got this old fart's gag reflexes functioning properly!

But to quote a wise old man: "What is seen cannot be unseen!"

·
Registered
17,195 Posts

I wouldn't at all be surprised ~ but real or not, just seeing it got this old fart's gag reflexes functioning properly!

But to quote a wise old man: "What is seen cannot be unseen!"
That’s why it’s not cool to trick someone into seeing images that they did not consent to seeing.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
These days I don't do it to my wife because she feels a bit weird about being on the receiving end of being licked there, despite her enjoying receiving frequent penis or digits in anus sex.

That said she does rim me whenever I want her to and she also does it on her own initiative as well, which isn't all the time yet it is a common thing. Which I like since I find that it feels great as a part of getting oral sex, with some prostate massage thrown in as well. She also often take my penis in her mouth after it has been in her backdoor as well. So she doesn't seem to have that "ewww" response that some people have.

I can't speak for others, yet this isn't an unusual or new thing for me either. Since I first experienced being on the giving and receiving end of rimming way back in 1989 when I was 17. That and plenty of other things have been the norm for me through two marriages and with a few other women as well. Of which I frequently read on here about lots of people having very little sex and little variety. Yet that simply hasn't been my experience, with most of the women I have been with, being very keen to do a lot of different things.

I guess like often attracts like.

I have tended to find that the best way to get to do things sexually is to be bold and bring it up. Although I do appreciate the mileage of others in doing this will vary.

Anyway in my experience I have found that rimming, is just another one of the many things that can be fun to do with someone.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts