Talk About Marriage banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Time for my monthly bump....

but seriously, anyone new to being cheated on should look at this thread closely.

good luck

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I think Wrangler Man rocked it in Always Wary. Nuked it all and moved to Europe for work. Has everyone notified by team of PI's. Family, bosses of WW and POSOM. Sent out notices to friends of theirs and OM's friends with info about OM buying a strapon for WW yo use on the OM. She was served as well as the employers while at a horse show in another state. POSOM was jockey at horse show.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sokillme, can you edit your last post to include my thread where Cromer comes back and gives everyone an update on how he’s doing?

·
Registered
203 Posts
here is the link for wranglernan

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Cromer's buddy needs to be on the list. His 25 year wife hooked up with ex BF at HS reunion 10-15 yrs prior and he found an email from classreunion.co website. Called ole boy who was also married with kids and guy confirmed sex in parking lot. He left his wife and stayed at the Bunny Ranch for a while creating reviews for all the girls and what each is best at. Now lives with a hot 20 something on a 40' boat in the Keys. Ex lives with her elderly mom.

·
Premium Member
3,395 Posts
Worthy nominee: On SI, LtCdtLost, in the just Found Out forum!

He was deployed overseas when a friend emailed him proof that wife was screwing around. He came back without her knowing and blew up her world.

SurvivingInfidelity.com - General Forum

Don’t bother reading last few pages, the responders get crazy
LtCmdrLost was a troll. He was easy to figure out. His promotion timeline was totally unrealistic, story too clinical and lacking emotion, and wayyyy too much military jargon.Having gone through infidelity, and being Marine, I rode the emotional rollercoaster And was all over the radar with my mood swings. I am a tough guy, but was emasculated and devastated.

This guy’s posts were sort of too much “John Wayne”. No body IMHO is that emotionless when hit with infidelity.

Reactions: farsidejunky

·
Super Moderator
12,076 Posts
LtCmdrLost was a troll. He was easy to figure out. His promotion timeline was totally unrealistic, story too clinical and lacking emotion, and wayyyy too much military jargon.Having gone through infidelity, and being Marine, I rode the emotional rollercoaster And was all over the radar with my mood swings. I am a tough guy, but was emasculated and devastated.

This guy’s posts were sort of too much “John Wayne”. No body IMHO is that emotionless when hit with infidelity.
All machismo, no sense.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Banned
833 Posts
I read the SpaceGhost007 story but because the page design on SI sucks donkey balls, I had no way of finding out what happened to him after his thread end (I saw him post in other threads) so does anyone know if there is more to his story?

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #93 (Edited)
I read the SpaceGhost007 story but because the page design on SI sucks donkey balls, I had no way of finding out what happened to him after his thread end (I saw him post in other threads) so does anyone know if there is more to his story?
You can probably find it through Google if you search for his name on SI (you use the key command "Site:" with the URL of the site you want to search as a part of it) under his name, if it's not posted in this thread, it might be.

If I remember right his ex tried to commit suicide after a while and her parents? or someone contacted him and they are friends now. In my mind it doesn't seem like it's a happy ending because it doesn't sound like he has had the chance to move on now. Doesn't sound like she has either.

That's the thing with almost all of these stories, assuming you had a pretty decent marriage and no one is a psychopath their is always so much damage after the fact for everyone. All to have an orgasm, or hear some nice words.

If your unhappy say something, and if can't be fixed move on with honor and dignity. So you can keep your own dignity.

Reactions: Lance Mannion

·
Registered
203 Posts

He is still around.
They got divorced, and he moved down to Florida for work, then Carolina? And last i knew back to Florida.

The wife tried to get him back, including once showing up next to his car at work, on a night he had a potential date.

He is dating but it seems he refuses to get serious about anyone because of how badly he was burned.

Think he says that the ex is single and doesn’t go out much. She ultimately moved to Florida as well. She said that she felt that everyone was staring at her and making comments because she did what she did and threw away SG.

If I’m wrong, or if anyone knows more, please post.

·
Banned
833 Posts
Here's one which is still playing out.

·
Banned
833 Posts
One more. Divorce was on the plate from the moment of discovery right to the end game.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Here's one which is still playing out.

He moved to SI just the other day... here is the new thread. In one of his latest entries he states that he is leaning toward R. I wish him well.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
The guy seems to be amazed at his cheating wife’s reaction. She is the epitome of someone in the fog.
Now that her fairytale world has come crashing down around her ears she’s completely dumbfounded. Reconciliation would be a complete waste of time at this stage, she is just sorry she got caught.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts