Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Links to the relevant threads would be super cool. Trying to look up the guy on SI and it's nearly impossible to find the original thread

·
Registered
11,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
11,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Premium Member
3,148 Posts
Ohforanewme on SI. Took him a year of hell to decide, but once he decided, he was fantastic. This thread starts after he decided to end it.

https://www.survivinginfidelity.com/forums.asp?tid=606741
I read that one. Just his posts because it was long and some of those folks are just silly.

You know, what strikes me about that one was the severity of what she had done. Not one, not two but 3 affairs, one in which she got a STD and never told him.

Then, when she knew it was over, she was sorry about everything in HER life that SHE had screwed up.

And she still love bombed him. I mean, she thought that the one year R was all she needed to do, she never even thought that she would lose her family and husband.

And I still to this day, she does not get it...

It is almost unimaginable.

His thread again proves that swift decisive action can prevent years of pain and agony.

That thread was something to read...

·
Registered
11,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I read that one. Just his posts because it was long and some of those folks are just silly.

You know, what strikes me about that one was the severity of what she had done. Not one, not two but 3 affairs, one in which she got a STD and never told him.

Then, when she knew it was over, she was sorry about everything in HER life that SHE had screwed up.

And she still love bombed him. I mean, she thought that the one year R was all she needed to do, she never even thought that she would lose her family and husband.

And I still to this day, she does not get it...

It is almost unimaginable.

His thread again proves that swift decisive action can prevent years of pain and agony.

That thread was something to read...
He has late stage cancer now by the way and is on his second chemo. He thought the physical pain he was feeling was psychosomatic to the emotional pain she was causing him so he never got it checked out. Now he has a late stage cancer. So you can add passive murder to the list of her crimes at least in my mind. I wonder if she even knows or if she even gets it. Probably not.

Also it may indirectly make his decision to stay a terminal one.

·
Premium Member
3,148 Posts
He has late stage cancer now by the way and is on his second chemo. He thought the physical pain he was feeling was psychosomatic to the emotional pain she was causing him so he never got it checked out. Now he has a late stage cancer. So you can add passive murder to the list of her crimes at least in my mind. I wonder if she even knows or if she even gets it. Probably not.

Also it may indirectly make his decision to stay a terminal one.
What does the last line mean?

And, where are his other threads. Is the cancer terminal or do they not know.

That sucks... All that money, all that work, all that pain, get out of it and start new and end up with cancer.

That is the reason that I am sometimes leery of being happy, I figure I will get cancer.

·
Registered
11,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
What does the last line mean?

And, where are his other threads. Is the cancer terminal or do they not know.

That sucks... All that money, all that work, all that pain, get out of it and start new and end up with cancer.

That is the reason that I am sometimes leery of being happy, I figure I will get cancer.
He posts frequently in the divorced board. He is on his second round of chemo but the last one didn't take, and even then when he announced he had cancer at first it wasn't (I have cancer but my doctors are hopeful) kind of post it was (despite what my doctors say I will make it) type of posts. Maybe I am reading too much into it but every post on the board feels like it might be his last.

The last line means that if he had just dumped his wife the first time she cheated years ago he would have been much further ahead of where he was. If he was happily in his new life he may have caught the cancer because he wouldn't have thought the physical pain he was feeling was caused by her emotional pain causing nonsense. I think he said he ignored the pain for almost a year.

There was a post from him at some point saying as much. Words to the effect of, "I think she deserves some of the blame for this as I was so upset about her cheating that I ignored the constant physical pain and exhaustion I felt every day and just assumed it was from how awful mentally I felt".

I am also of the personal belief that repeated long term stress causes sickness, and this man spent years dealing with back stabbing POS for a wife.

Actually just read the post in the divorce thread with his name on it.

·
Registered
11,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Read Weaver's last post in that thread. The man is a champ. In fact, I would like every wayward to read that posting. That is what happens when you throw it all away....for nothing.

As far as Ohforanewme, my heart breaks for that man. She was a g-d damned monster. She really never got it, AND I hope, for his sake, that his will explicitly denies her one red rand (they are S. African), and if at all possible, that custody of his 2 children never revert to her on his demise. I am a firm believer that mental trauma often results in physical trauma. Therefore, I believe that his ex caused the cancer, and will ultimately be responsible for his death.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts