Talk About Marriage banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

· Registered
964 Posts
That's what I'm thinking not to mention if I'm at a bar and that happened I might have another drink and may probably forget about the hotel key and hook up with someone else so she might just end up leaving her room key for some stranger to pick up. Not good not good :cautious:
If this happens in a non-Western foreign country to me, it's because they are looking to rob me or charge me on trumped up charges where I face the death penalty unless I can come up $10,000 cash very quickly to pay people off.

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
That's what I'm thinking not to mention if I'm at a bar and that happened I might have another drink and may probably forget about the hotel key and hook up with someone else so she might just end up leaving her room key for some stranger to pick up. Not good not good :cautious:
Yeah. So there you are with her key. Do you take it up to her and say good night? Do you give it to a hotel rep? Can't leave it on the table for some random person to pick up. So leaving the key seems like a more coercive way of hitting on a gent.

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 · (Edited)
The more dramatic version of where the curiosity comes from is that I had an experience where the singer in the band playing at the hotel came to my table, talked non sexual matters for a few minutes, got up to go to her room and left her room key on the table next to me.

· Premium Member
24,028 Posts
The more dramatic version is that the singer in the band playing at the hotel came to my table, talked non sexual matters for a few minutes, got up to go to her room and left her room key on the table next to me.

Will follow with full disclosure later. 😉
The one I described above? That was an actual personal experience.
Singer in the band playing at the hotel... well that does make her seem more legit compared to 'random chick at bar' :unsure:

I might actually be a goner, depending on what else is on the menu at least.

· Registered
8,096 Posts
Talking of bars... :) I was in a bar in Copenhagen when I was 20 and I approached a girl who was smoking, to ask her for a light. She said? Is that all you want? I just mumbled "yes" and I retreated quickly... silly me! Does it count? :)

· Registered
972 Posts
One was a coworker from another office across the country, towards the end of a week-long training event. The other was actually a couple. The wife approached me and asked if I wanted to tag team her with her bf. I accepted the offers. 😈
Don’t leave us hanging! Details!!
Closest I had to this was a hostess at The Nobu at Cesars's Palace in Vegas. At the end of our meal she slipped us a note with her number, telling us she got off at 1:00AM and to text her our hotel and room number. Then another time in Vegas a woman sat down next to us at a bar on top of our hotel, we had a nice conversation with her and when my wife and I left she followed us to the elevator.
and?

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Talking of bars... :) I was in a bar in Copenhagen when I was 20 and I approached a girl who was smoking, to ask her for a light. She said? Is that all you want? I just mumbled "yes" and I retreated quickly... silly me! Does it count? :)
Well, with the keys you would be stuck with a bit of a dilemma. More a feel of her controlling things.

I can identify with your experience. I think I've probably posted elsewhere, but I had a swing shift job and would go out after shift to watch the last couple of sets of a band my sister's boyfriend played in. One night as I sat watching, three women approached my table and asked if they could join me. They were all about the same age and related as aunt and niece of the woman who asked to sit at the table. I told them that was fine.

After a very short time one of them asked me to light her cigarette. It was the cliched come on. I lit her cigarette and went back to watching the band. Then she trotted out a whole series of other cliched come ons. I just politely deflected.

Finally she seemed impatient and asked me to take her to her room over at Disneyland Hotel. I was virgin at the time, very shy and had no idea of how to behave or interact in a situation like this. Shook me up.

I called a cab to take her back to her room. Maybe the cabbie got lucky?

I've often wondered since whether the other two women would have been part of the deal. That would have been awkward as I had a two seat TR GT6+ at the time.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts