Talk About Marriage banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Most places I have stayed, I never need a key. I check in without going to the front desk and I am issued an electronic key. Thus I open my door using my phone.

I just think this scenario, regardless of how hot she is, is incredibly dangerous for all parties.
I do not use phones for anything other than calling my wife from the grocery store to ask what on the list I've forgotten or when I'm near her favorite latte place when heading home to ask her if she wants a latte.

I would never use a phone for anything else. I have a flip phone. So I have to put up with keeping track of keys.

The scenario is not necessarily dangerous. It depends on the context.

Registered
I do not use phones for anything other than calling my wife from the grocery store to ask what on the list I've forgotten or when I'm near her favorite latte place when heading home to ask her if she wants a latte.

I would never use a phone for anything else. I have a flip phone. So I have to put up with keeping track of keys.

The scenario is not necessarily dangerous. It depends on the context.
I don't use my phone for ANYTHING tied to financial dealings. Safer that way. I'll use keycard.

Premium Member
Yeah. I seldom get my company to pay for extended stays in posh hotels.

I stay in some pretty nice places but not often the Ritz for this barbarian.馃檪
No Ritz for me. I'm a Hilton girl. If I have to stay anywhere beyond 2 nights, I'm staying at a Homewood Suites. I do stay at Waldorf's on occasion but only because that's a Hilton hotel and I can use my points for my stay.

Registered
That's because you stay at swanky hotels. 馃槣

The run of the mill Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, Comfort Inns, etc always provide two keys.
It鈥檚 funny you should say that because myself and my family are staying in the Nimb hotel in Copenhagen for the weekend.

Registered
Long ago in San Diego after a month at sea, a bunch of us went out for drinks. Two native Hawaiian girls on vacation took turns asking me to dance, and later invited me to their room. Alas, I was married and very regretfully declined.

Premium Member
Well, I haven't reached your level of barbarianess yet. Hoping I get there soon!
Lol鈥

Last year I had a flight attendant grabbing on me with my wife in the seat next to me. Not gonna lie, I liked it hahah.

Normally hotels ask how many keys you want. Last business trip I took was a crap hotel in Anaheim by Disneyland and they asked me and I took two keys because Mrs was with me but wasn鈥檛 there yet.

Registered
So you are in the hotel bar listening to the band. A woman reaches over and leaves her hotel room keys on your table next to you.

How often does this happen in real life?

Only in a sociopath's mind and dream would this happen. The next thing the woman would find is three men at the door intending to have a good time.

Premium Member
Only in a sociopath's mind and dream would this happen. The next thing the woman would find is three men at the door intending to have a good time.
That's what I'm thinking not to mention if I'm at a bar and that happened I might have another drink and may probably forget about the hotel key and hook up with someone else so she might just end up leaving her room key for some stranger to pick up. Not good not good :cautious:

41 - 60 of 78 Posts