Talk About Marriage banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

· Premium Member
35,602 Posts
So you are in the hotel bar listening to the band. A woman reaches over and leaves her hotel room keys on your table next to you.

How often does this happen in real life?

First thing I would think if this did happen (which it never has), this is a trap. I am going to enter the room and get “rolled” by her boyfriend and his friends.

I would pass even if I was not married. But again by nature, I am always cautious of other peoples motives.

· Registered
547 Posts
One time I was bartending at this hotel and this woman calls for maintenance. It was late, nobody was there so they sent me up to see what was wrong. When I get there, she strips naked and asks me how her body looks and that she was a playboy model back in the day. To bad that day must have been in the 1930's cause she was about 80 years old.... She said "if you want to screw, i'll be in the bedroom"; I couldn't have made it out of there fast enough.

· Registered
23,464 Posts
I would think that it’s one of the safest ways of having a one night stand. You’re in a hotel bar talking with a woman and as you are leaving you mention that you’re in room *** if she fancies continuing the “conversation”.
She either arrives at your door or she doesn’t and if she does it’s pretty clear that she’s up for it.
There can be no misunderstanding of either of your intentions.
That's the way I picture it but just leaving someone your room key seems extremely unwise.

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
No, actually just dumb.

You leave too much control in the hands of a stranger.

A celebrity probably has security so less risk would be involved for them and they are kind of mentally ill mostly anyway.
I suspect that some of these situations would involve a man that the woman knows to some degree. It seems from postings here that it is common for couples to hook up after no more than conversation.

· Registered
862 Posts
Well... Don't leave us hanging. Did they charge for the service or were they looking for company? 😀
One was a coworker from another office across the country, towards the end of a week-long training event. The other was actually a couple. The wife approached me and asked if I wanted to tag team her with her bf. I accepted the offers. 😈

· Registered
4,137 Posts
Closest I had to this was a hostess at The Nobu at Cesars's Palace in Vegas. At the end of our meal she slipped us a note with her number, telling us she got off at 1:00AM and to text her our hotel and room number. Then another time in Vegas a woman sat down next to us at a bar on top of our hotel, we had a nice conversation with her and when my wife and I left she followed us to the elevator.

· Premium Member
35,602 Posts
Most places I have stayed, I never need a key. I check in without going to the front desk and I am issued an electronic key. Thus I open my door using my phone.

I just think this scenario, regardless of how hot she is, is incredibly dangerous for all parties.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts