Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Registered
6,950 Posts
So you are in the hotel bar listening to the band. A woman reaches over and leaves her hotel room keys on your table next to you.

How often does this happen in real life?

Never, but I did get my CAR keys stolen so that I couldn't leave the bar (by the women who became my wife!!! -- we were just good friends at the time though...)

· Premium Member
11,285 Posts
I didn’t have that exact thing happen but I was playing roulette one time and there was a super drunk obnoxious lady at the same table and eventually she could barely stand up and she asked me if I had a hotel room. This was in front of my wife, I guess she didn’t even notice. She was pretty hot looking, guessing she was a hooker.

Actually come to think of it, I was at a hotel bar drinking with a couple buddies and a pretty hot lady who was underdressed for the hotel (Sofitel) came and sat next to us and was like, “Buy me a drink!” Then she went off to the bathroom almost immediately. She never came back. The floor manager of the bar came by and we asked him what happened to that lady? He was like, “Oh her? She’s a hooker we threw her out.” Me: 😱

· Registered
2,424 Posts
I've had a handful of very direct approaches, but none in a hotel. I did have a pilot friend with ridiculous stories about flight attendants. Like literally knocking on his door with nothing but a trench coat. But I often wondered if he was making those stories up, however I dated one in recent years and some of the stories she told of being a young flight attendant in the 90s were absurd.

· Registered
2,424 Posts
Have men ever done this? I could maybe see it happening after some conversation and signals.

That could be risky for a man as well.
Celeb men do. My much younger sister went to college in LA and worked as a waitress in a hotel. She is an attractive woman that has done modeling and acting, and most men would notice her. Over the years I was surprised how many aging celebs that she barely knew thought they could just pick her up with a room number. One of them was even asking for a threesome with his girlfriend. This was before all the exposure of perverted celebrity males, but it was brazen. However they would just move on like nothing happened when she would decline. I almost got the feeling they just like to try people until someone says yes. I'll give hints on whom two were. One was a member of the Wu-Tang Clan, and the other was the guy from the Matrix movie whose last name rhymes with Wishburn.

· Registered
23,464 Posts
Celeb men do. My much younger sister went to college in LA and worked as a waitress in a hotel. She is an attractive woman that has done modeling and acting, and most men would notice her. Over the years I was surprised how many aging celebs that she barely knew thought they could just pick her up with a room number. One of them was even asking for a threesome with his girlfriend. This was before all the exposure of perverted celebrity males, but it was brazen. However they would just move on like nothing happened when she would decline. I almost got the feeling they just like to try people until someone says yes. I'll give hints on whom two were. One was a member of the Wu-Tang Clan, and the other was the guy from the Matrix movie whose last name rhymes with Wishburn.
Amazing stories dude.

Celebs don't surprise me. They're definitely a different animal.😉

· Registered
9,152 Posts
Have men ever done this? I could maybe see it happening after some conversation and signals.

That could be risky for a man as well.
I would think that it’s one of the safest ways of having a one night stand. You’re in a hotel bar talking with a woman and as you are leaving you mention that you’re in room *** if she fancies continuing the “conversation”.
She either arrives at your door or she doesn’t and if she does it’s pretty clear that she’s up for it.
There can be no misunderstanding of either of your intentions.

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would think that it’s one of the safest ways of having a one night stand. You’re in a hotel bar talking with a woman and as you are leaving you mention that you’re in room *** if she fancies continuing the “conversation”.
She either arrives at your door or she doesn’t and if she does it’s pretty clear that she’s up for it.
There can be no misunderstanding of either of your intentions.
Leaving a key would seem to make it more difficult to decline. Almost a demand?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts