Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The way my spouse feels about sex is equal to the way i feel about....?

Finish the sentence! :)

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
TAM ?

Just Kidding.......

The way my spouse feels about sex is equal to the way i feel about.....
Working out & bodybuilding. I'm very passionate about it and feel guilty if my workout suck.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The way my DH feels about sex is the way i feel about real housewives of whatever. I get very excited for the next episode to come on, and when its on...nothing else matters! :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh c'mon guys! Get creative!

·
Registered
183 Posts
For my H it is like a rich dessert. It's a fun bodily pleasure and it's great to enjoy as an occasional thing but it is immature to fantasize about it when you are not having it or to have it several times per week. If I have it once every week or two, I should feel satisfied, twice a week and I'm being spoiled.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I have it once every week or two, I should feel satisfied, twice a week and I'm being spoiled.
Wait.....the sex or the dessert?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Turn that around...

The way I feel about sex is equal to the way my spouse thinks about... mowing the lawn, washing the car, taking out the trash...

Ugh.:loser:

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
The way my spouse feels about sex is equal to the way i feel about...

Trying to think of something that I don't really look forward to doing (because she doesn't), but really enjoy once I am there (because she does).

Nothing .... I got nothing. The whole idea of liking something, but not wanting to do it is just not logical. My wife is not logical.

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
nothing.

I haven't felt that interested in anything in years. What is the use when putting all of that desire into something usually ends badly. This is more than just in the relationship area. This is life as I have always known it. No good deed goes unpunished.

nulla uirtutum impunita

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
The way my fiancee feels about sex is equal to the way i feel about yardwork. I don't really want to get up off my ass to do it, but once I get into it I like it and afterwards I'm pleased with what I've done. Maybe not pleased with the yard itself, but I'm pleased with what I've done.

If I were to do that sentence regarding my ex-wife, it'd likely go along the lines of 'The way my spouse feels about sex is equal to the way I feel about getting hit in the temple with a brick or using a chainsaw to insert a suppository'

Reactions: missymrs80

·
Registered
183 Posts
If I have it once every week or two, I should feel satisfied, twice a week and I'm being spoiled.
Wait.....the sex or the dessert?
That's the point, he feels the same about both. To him sex is a luxury or occasional treat and it is immature to want it several times per week. So he thinks it's unreasonable for me to want sex more than twice per week. He likes sex once it has started but never craves it. Since he doesn't have a sweet tooth, it's just like cake or ice cream to him, fun but not a need.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.