Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is six days until my final divorce. My stbxh has still been trying to get me back as of yesterday. Like I have said in previous posts, when nice doesn't work, he gets very mean. He proceeded to send horrible texts to me last night one after the other. Here they are...

8:19 I hate you and your fat ass daughter/son and the so called super star. I HATE U!!!!!!

8:19 Don't ever text me again you fake ass Christian.

8:23 I'm tell u it all

8:23 Hey Answer the phone

8:24 U want the truth call me

8:25 Truth is I fu#ked them all while we was married!!!! Still am!!

8:26 I was fuc#ing someone the night you left.

8:27 Hows that for the truth.

8:29 Ive never been faithful to you. U was just a piece of a## that I started falling for. Then low and behold I stop doing what I was doing. Due to I started falling in love with you. Wish I never met you.

8:30 Hows that for truth. I never messed with Liz. She was and is my friend.

8:31 Hello. Nothing to say.

8:32 U deserve all that has happened. Ur a mean and ruthless person Maybe one day someone will be your pet.

8:34 Now u know. That night we got back from Houston I was with her after u left, never was a flat. I was having hot a$$ sex. She is lots better than u can ever be.

8:36 I don't care for u no more. I truly meant that I love you live Ive been telling you. I stopped doing all the crap. Its why I asked for time to get myself help. It don't matter no more.

8:47 BTW Im going to go out with that young girl now. Oh yes I went out with Kortnee several times, dam^ that girl can kiss.

8:48 U want truth. there you go.

8:48 I did tell the truth abt Peggy today.

8:48 But man susan was something, Man a handful

8:50 BTW that was tracys suv. Yup did run her off for good. Like I said. Two words did it.:D

8:51 Last time she was here. U was right next to her at a red light. I was on phone with her.

8:51We laughed cause u didn't even notice.

8:52 Have a good life now. Ur right I was a bad husband.

8:56 Text me

8:56 Lay it out

9:07 Come on. Im waiting

9:31 Rumor has it woody caused the team to lose the last game. Prob did. He aint Sh!t.

9:33 Kyle was doing nothing woody wasn't at his age. Guess u taught him to cheat.

9:34 Its called sowing oats at that age.

At this point I changed my phone number. I forwarded some of the messages to my pastor who is supposed to be counseling him. He said that he had already caught him in several lies and that his whole persona changed when he did. Like he became a different person. He said he thinks he is either bipolar or schizophrenic and way beyond pastoral care. My pastor said he was also the chaplain for the PD here and that if my ex contacts me one time after the divorce, he will testify that he is dangerous and has been harassing me.

This angers me and is so hurtful a the same time. I am physically ill.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
This is very much the sane way my ex h treated me. I was very young when I married him and young when I left. We did have a child together. 19 years have passed and his behavior is worse by a tenfold. He hasn't had contact with our child in years.

Your doing a great thing to yourself by getting up and leaving. No one needs to he treated in this way ever. You know he'll never get better, so the best thing to do is forget about him. It's a good thing you changed your number.

My ex h stalked me for a good year after I left. He also committed identity theft, so make sure you always have your drivers license and SS on hand. Also, I'd change banks too, if he's the type to get revenge.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I changed banks when I left. I'm supposed to have my court documents when I leave divorce court that day. I am planning on going straight to the social security office and Driver's license place and getting my name changed immediately. I want to be associated with him in no way anymore.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Yes, the court will notarize your documents. He will get a copy too. I didn't want my ex h in court. He had one of his gf's move in 3 days after I left, but he was going to contest against me in court saying he didn't want the divorce. I had to change the date 3 times due to him calling and finding out the date. Luckily I got in on a cancellation. Otherwise that darn divorce would of carried on longer and I would of had to fork out more money. I was the only one with a lawyer too, so it didn't cost him a dime.

There are so much better men out there. I met a really decent man that has the most respect for me.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I left because I knew he was cheating. So, a lot of this I already knew or suspected. Half of it I don't believe. In any case, it is very very upsetting. He is such a sick man. I am so ready for this to be over.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in love...

Mu stbxh doesn't have a lawyer either. It so sucks that I have had to pay for this divorce when I'm not the one who CHEATED. He will be there on the day of court. My daddy is going with me. I am real nervous about it.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Sounds like a keeper. Can't imagine why your divorcing him.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
858 Posts
All of a sudden me breaking down, crying and pleading for my wife not to leave me is looking much better in my eyes. lol. Never did anything like this.

This guy sounds unhinged. Obviously can't handle his emotions and lashes out to hurt you as much as possible. I wouldn't be surprised that while some of what he says is probably true in some form, most of it is lies.

·
Registered
4 Posts
oh my gosh! this is so terrible! I feel so bad for you!! I came on this site because my husband of almost 10 years thinks im cheating and I don't know what to do. I'M NOT. Good luck to you. you sound like a really nice girl and there is someone out there who really deserves you! God Bless!!!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I'm in love...

Mu stbxh doesn't have a lawyer either. It so sucks that I have had to pay for this divorce when I'm not the one who CHEATED. He will be there on the day of court. My daddy is going with me. I am real nervous about it.
Good luck! I went with my lawyer only. The only family member available was my mother and she was watching the baby.

I was only nervous that my ex h would be there since he was out to get revenge. I have no idea how many women he had slept with, but they were coming out of the woodwork telling me they had been with him. I wasn't upset at all, just happy to be out of such a crappy marriage. I was worn down by the abuse too.

It sounds like your getting out fairly early in the marriage like I did. I learned a very good lesson from that whole ordeal and what to look for in future relationships. My ex got away with well over $10,000 in my name. Some of it was identity theft and other fraud towards me. Plus he barely paid $200 monthly in child support. I'm so glad that chapter is long passed. It's been 19 years since my divorce. My credit has been restored for some time now.

You'll be so relieved once this is done. Hopefully your ex h will leave you alone soon. He's very insecure with mental instability. My ex h has diagnosed bipolar and narcissism.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well my stbxh SHOULD be diagnosed with something. I swear I never did anything but support him and be a good wife. I let him run all over me...and for what? Even though I know that some of what he says in the texts isn't true, much of it is. They are things I've always known but couldn't prove. I mean, afterall, the reason I left is because I knew of three women.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
387 Posts
How often do you respond to his texts?

Please forgive me if I'm wrong but it appears that texts were sent in both directions until very recently.

That's on you as much as it's on him.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes we did communicate some before this. Even so, there was absolutely NO reason for these texts. He just hasn't been successful in getting me to come back to him so he got real mean. I beg your pardon, but just because I communicated with him, does not mean that this is on me. I didn't deserve these texts. Really? How can you say that? Maybe I shouldn't have been talking to him at all. But I sure as heck didn't deserve this.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
387 Posts
Yes we did communicate some before this. Even so, there was absolutely NO reason for these texts. He just hasn't been successful in getting me to come back to him so he got real mean. I beg your pardon, but just because I communicated with him, does not mean that this is on me. I didn't deserve these texts. Really? How can you say that? Maybe I shouldn't have been talking to him at all. But I sure as heck didn't deserve this
There's no reason to be communicating with him on a personal nature if you're headed for divorce. As tensions heat up due to the stresses of impending divorce and significant life changes, this sort of meltdown is almost inevitable and largely preventable by moving on with your life and not maintaining the dysfunctional contact.

You are partially to blame for the retribution you are receiving by perpetuating the contact. Yes you should have cut him off a long time ago.

Better late than never.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I realize I should have cut of contact completely a long time ago. Not that I didn't try. I even blocked his number.did u know that if you send a picture by text message then it still goes through because its multimedia and not simple text? In any case, I realize I set myself up for this but I didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve for him to cheat in the first place. Ill be [email protected] if I am going to take responsibility for his cheating or hateful messages.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
163 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.