Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
31581 - 31600 of 34754 Posts

· Registered
1,207 Posts
RD, you showing you're less invested in her requires her to be more invested in you. She might like the feeling of being the more invested person, if she doesn't get that very often. It causes her to constantly think, "what does he think of me?" The answer to that question may be all that drives her attraction to you.

"Giggity Giggity!"

· Premium Member
24,027 Posts
RD, you showing you're less invested in her requires her to be more invested in you. She might like the feeling of being the more invested person, if she doesn't get that very often. It causes her to constantly think, "what does he think of me?" The answer to that question may be all that drives her attraction to you.

"Giggity Giggity!"
*sniffle*

So I am not just a piece of meat, I'm a piece of meat she's only interested in because I'm hard to get :(

*sniffle*

Not necessarily. It's just a theory.
:p

Well, we'll see tonight, bringing A game, with A grade expenses, might as well, to make up for the half-assed 1st date.

Yes

Rd

The man should reach out first
=/

But but... a man can't do everything, besides a simple text after a date would have let me know she's interested in a 2nd one.

I'd like to be a piece of meat right now.

"Giggity Giggity!"
:rofl:

· Registered
475 Posts
RD,
I lost the thread somewhere along the way. I thought you had a terrible first date and had no interest in seeing this girl again. So are you just going on a second one hoping to set up a FWB situation?

· Premium Member
24,027 Posts
Ok guys... even with my A game, no sex, not sure if she's even the type for FWBs now, which is erm, surprising. "It's too fast" she says, well... ok sure, then why else would she call me after not texting after our first date? Her reason for not texting me last date: "I wasn't sure if you were into me"... oooooooooook... whatever :scratchhead: , not convinced.

Also spent a weebit too much tonight for no sex. BAH!

Honestly I felt rather led on, she gave me very obvious signals during our date, so WTF at the end?! The date itself was fun despite the weather, she dressed well too, but when it came to initiation of sex she stopped me and then shut me down completely to the point that the touches had to be more conservative. With those boundaries the message was clear: Don't even try to tease me.

So alright, she's not attracted. So why waste my time? Probably just to scab free nights out or something. She did text me after this time, well obviously, after our little 'misunderstanding'. She calls me player... she said it playfully sure but... -.- Not happy, WHY THE FK DOES EVERY WOMAN I DATE THINK IM A FKING PLAYER, IVE BEEN CELIBATE FOR A FKING YEAR EVEN!!!!! BAH!

Meh, either I ignore and forget about her or I call her and tell her I don't think we're compatible.

· Registered
475 Posts
Ok guys... even with my A game, no sex, not sure if she's even the type for FWBs now, which is erm, surprising. "It's too fast" she says, well... ok sure, then why else would she call me after not texting after our first date? Her reason for not texting me last date: "I wasn't sure if you were into me"... oooooooooook... whatever :scratchhead: , not convinced.

Honestly I felt rather led on, she gave me very obvious signals during our date, so WTF at the end?! The date itself was fun despite the weather, she dressed well too, but when it came to initiation of sex she stopped me and then shut me down completely to the point that the touches had to be more conservative. With those boundaries the message was clear: Don't even try to tease me.

So alright, she's not attracted. So why waste my time? Probably just to scab free nights out or something. She did text me after this time, well obviously, after our little 'misunderstanding'. She calls me player... she said it playfully sure but... -.- Not happy, WHY THE FK DOES EVERY WOMAN I DATE THINK IM A FKING PLAYER, IVE BEEN CELIBATE FOR A FKING YEAR EVEN!!!!! BAH!

Meh, either I ignore and forget about her or I call her and tell her I don't think we're compatible.
It sounds like she wants to date you...not be a FWB. She's calling you a player because you're trying to set her up as a FWB. She wants you to be interested in more than just sex with her. Have you openly said you want casual only?

· Premium Member
24,027 Posts
If she wants to date me properly then why didn't she text me after our first date, she obviously wasn't interested enough in me to let me know she had a good time... ok granted our first date was pretty meh, but still... bah FK I dunno. Not used to all this crap anymore. Should just go back to fking celibacy.

· Premium Member
24,027 Posts
Hell I shouldn't have brought in my A game either, now I can't trust her, like hell, now she knows cash is pocket change for me, if we go out again it's always going to be in my mind "she's after freebies", even if she's not. Shot myself in the foot there too. Ah screw it, I messed up. Best to let this one go. Another lonely night, oh well, was greeted by my cat in my cupboard tonight and picking up my daughter tomorrow so fk it, it'll pass.

I shouldn't feel lonely, why do I feel lonely after tonight? Hell dating again is like reminding me of what I don't have. That's just not cool. I was content before, ignorance is bliss. This sure as hell aint bliss... but meh fk it... going to bed

· Registered
7,118 Posts
I think RD's on point with this one. Obviously, my piece of meat theory was wrong. Sorry about that, RD.

I don't like her. She seems to be playing games. She didn't text you because she didn't think you were into her? But she didn't really seem to be into you on the first date.

I don't think you messed up. I think she messed up, by playing games with you.

· Registered
1,673 Posts
Rd

If it's confusing now . It will be more confusing later .

Maybe she wants you to do the chase . Maybe she really doesn't want sex so fast and that is why she text you . But you were thinking of her as fwb n you got too physical .

Too many possibilities .

People may think you are a player because you may dress like one , behave like one , or in industry where players are .

When I used to party a lot , or even right now when I dressed to party , and I party hard when I do since I don't get time out very often , I get pick up very often as they may think I am a crazy party animal whom they can play with easily .

It is the looks n dressing perhaps

· Registered
1,207 Posts
I get called a player sometimes... Sure, I date multiple people, I'm not looking for any commitments from anybody, and that's what players do, romanticise multiple women and don't allow a woman to lock him into commitments.

However, I am very clear, and when I had OLD, my intentions were in black and white, right there at the top of my profile.

Still, many would call me a player, or worse, they set up a date with me, then go and read my profile and realize I am not looking for a LTR, so they back out of the date saying, "I'm not looking for a player."

...Duck feathers!

Now to dissect your lady friend.
She wasn't sure if you were interested, so she was waiting for you to get back to her first... If you had, it would have validated her, she wouldn't have been sitting around asking herself (like I said) "what does he think of me?"

After a few days of wondering, she decided she had to know for sure, because you gave her your number in the first place, right? And you set up a date, right? After that date you ceased, right?

So in her mind, something happened, either the date was so bad he went from chasing me to running from me, why? Or he moved on to a more interesting woman.

She needed closure, so she called you (like I said she would) and you set up another date... Now your interested again?

WHAT THE **** IS THIS GUYS ISSUE?

Ohhhhh, he's looking to get laid............ Yup, I was right, he's a player.

Remember, your the one that pretended to not be all that interested in the first place... And RD, I think your game is on. You say you didn't bring your A game to date 1, but you played that hand just like a PRO

"Giggity Giggity!"

· Registered
610 Posts
I will say one thing in her defense (possibly). IF she is a VERY attractive girl, alot of times that is all they get is players and men who want to score with them. They want to be more than just a pretty face/hot body to a man. It gets tiresome after awhile (so I have heard).

I really get the impression is wants to date you.

· Registered
367 Posts

How long have you been seeing her? I wouldn't sleep with anyone after only a few dates! Morals and values are important attributes. To jump in the sack so soon well that makes it look like you're taking advantage and she's cheap.

31581 - 31600 of 34754 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.