Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The secret to desire

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Woodchuck 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
thx for the site update. :)

After a while, I've had enough of the books, therapists all with their own advice and talking. In the end, that's all it is and nothing really gets done. For me anyway, talk is cheap, action speaks volumes.

#7 ·
Back in the 80's the Japanese auto makers were handing the US autoplants their a$$ on a platter....

My company would switch quality programs about every 24 months...Each one was highly touted, each one failed to improve quality....

Then a new manager came in and revealed the magic solution.....He took the quality program we had failed with and made it a roaring success....The magic fix was COMMITTMENT....All the systems worked or failed according to how committed management was to make it work.....

It is the same with marriage self help books...They work or fail on the committment of BOTH parties....

The last 5 years of my career I worked for a Japanese company.....corporate inbreeding, and who_reing out their commitment to quality has made them weak and vulnerable...Hence the Toyota gas pedal fiasco....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.