Talk About Marriage banner
1421 - 1430 of 1430 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,209 Posts
Just add the price of marriage from a man's viewpoint and you have the makings for a good mgtow son there. ;)
I'm pretty sure he'll do just fine without the help of MGTOW. He's lived his whole life surrounded by examples of good women AND men. And as far as seeing the price of marriage, he's watched several couples, including his father and me, divorce amicably and equitably. It could just be that none of the divorces he's seen were between a working and stay at home parent.

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
Where I live, all of the strip clubs etc are associated with organized crime. Drugs, prostitution, human trafficking, IMHO the women are being victimized by criminal enterprises. Anyone patronizing such are contributing to a criminal enterprise
You are assuming the victimisation. Many are there willingly but would gladly claim to be the victim if it gains them deniability, excuses them from responsibility from their choices or actions, or lets them accuse/place blame on someone else.

Agree re: patronage, which one reason I avoid those places.

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
I'm pretty sure he'll do just fine without the help of MGTOW.
MGTOW isn't an organisation or a movement and avoid those who makd it so, because that's usually a "victim" looking for codependence, or a scammer who is willing to take advantage of someone vulnerable, if only for their own validation.

Do a search on google or youtube for "Joker" / "Better Bachelor". While therer's a touch or red-rage and coments section does include people going through their red-rage phase, it's generally a good placec to find ones independent Own Path for those going their own way.

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
The marketing I'm referring to is the investment for teasers and high quality videos.

For lack of eloquence I don't feel this subject deserves, a woman shaking her ass in a club for money is not marketing it or getting nearly as wide a distribution as online ass shakers.

I hope if she does ever have children, she has somehow buried this part of her life so it never touches them.

There are children getting their lives destroyed right now because good old mom decided to sell herself online.
so just what exactly is "destroying" these childrens lives? Is it a brain affecting pathogen or chemical agent that blocks their pituitary gland or disables their learning center of their brain?

·
Registered
16,990 Posts
so just what exactly is "destroying" these childrens lives? Is it a brain affecting pathogen or chemical agent that blocks their pituitary gland or disables their learning center of their brain?
It's actually dead dogs with rabies who **** where children play. Dogs with rabies all have one fate.

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
Maybe the bar owners prey on the dancers, but trust me, those dancers are preying on the men there too. Crap rolls downhill as the saying goes. Once money exchanges hands, you are no longer a man, you're just a customer.
Which is why it was just totes ridiculous when the SJW and feminst crowdsclaim thatthe customners are using and abusing women [for sexuality etc] - when it was completely around the other way - but it was disrepectful to challenge the females narrative (as that was daring to question the females truthfulness in any/all things).

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Which is why it was just totes ridiculous when the SJW and feminst crowdsclaim thatthe customners are using and abusing women [for sexuality etc] - when it was completely around the other way - but it was disrepectful to challenge the females narrative (as that was daring to question the females truthfulness in any/all things).
Let's just say I lived a little when I was younger. Anyway, I never saw that sort of thing, not inside of any clubs. Most strip clubs have security around all the time keeping the men (and women) in line. Most of the time, it's the ladies who want to be able to push the envelope a little inside the clubs because they know that the more they can do with the customers, the more money they will make.

From my experience, which admittedly was a good while ago now, the only abuse those strippers got from men was after they punched the clock. That's when they started hitting up those customers for more money in exchange for more services. Prostitution is not legal nor is it a very safe act for all parties involved. Sure, some hookers get abused by men, but some idiots trying to get laid also get robbed by hookers and beat up by pimps.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
The same thing my dad taught me and the same thing I teach my son.."nothing is unconditional, no one is perfect, and everything has a price". I'll add "get an education and don't depend on anyone else to make you happy (that's your responsibility)".

It's very simple.
Totally agreed.

Maybe 100 years ago when women
were basically property and were taken care of like a beloved pet it may have been a good system at that time and in that culture.

But today?? Just no. Everyone, men and women alike, need to be able to take care of themselves.

1421 - 1430 of 1430 Posts