Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to continue to obsess over this but I thought I might as well have some fun with it. Please bear with me as I create the imaginary journal of my stbxw.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Separation Day.

FINALLY!! Freedom. FREEEDOM!!! Oh, I am so glad to be free of the shackles of my no good H. Mr "great father". BORING! Sheesh he wants to have sex ALL THE TIME. Who does he think he is? POSOM1? Good thing I have been denying him for the past two months - hahahahahaha. I am such a modern, confident woman!

DAMMIT - I have a line around my eye. A 1/4 inch long crowsfoot. DAMN YOU H!!!! Oh well, nothing $575 of Botox won't cure. Are my tits OK? Do they look OK??? ohhhh I am a mess!

Oh well, now I am free to pursue OM2. I will marry him and we will have great sex every morning and evening, and every night we will watch the unicorns fly off into the rainbows.

Toodles!

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Move out day.

Well, H did a pretty good job of getting the condo set up.... SUCKER.

Why can't H take the girls every Saturday night. I will have them every other weekend. Whew! Every other weekend is gonna be tough on my night clubbing. Ohhh the sacrifices I make in order to be a SUPER mom.

Well, better get to work. I've invited OM2 over to the place for dinner on TUESDAY. Hopefully I will have sex with him in my new bed.

Tata for now!

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ohhh, I am so bummed. I wore my best outfit with stripper heels and OM2 still did not take the hint. What do I have to do to have sex with this man? DAMMIT. What's a girl gotta do to get laid in this town? My GF's and I go dancing dancing dancing and all we can pickup are the straggling losers and a few STD's. I think I'll call POSOM1. His wife just had a baby, so I bet he is dying to have sex again!!

TTFN!

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
#$%&*#@**&!!!

H called OM2 and told him I am 48 and a mother of two girls and that we had just split 4 days ago. WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS? My husband???? Now OM2, who was 10 when I married is thinking I'm too old. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Now OM2 is scared because I look like a psycho. So what if he thought I was 35 and single. I never lied. I never said I wasn't married. I never denied having two girls if he asked.

My H is ruining my life.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tuesday:

Another busy day in the life of a Supermom. Got the girls up. Made them toast. Packed a lunch and drove them to school. Then I went into the office, googled OM2 and then came home before noon.

Got the place ready, got into my best undies and waited for POSOM1 to show up. We had sex in the living room and I gave him the BEST blowjob. Then we moved into the bedroom. Daughter is staying there but it IS my bedroom. Gave POSOM1 another bj and then he made me lie on my stomach while he inserted that thingy into my a-hole. IT HURT! Then he started pumping it up. Ouch! POSOM1 wouldn't let me complain - he is angry that H contacted him last Oct and asked to have a conversation. He is taking his anger out on my sphincter muscles. DAMN YOU H!! Later, I gave POSOM1 my anal virginity. It hurt, but I thought of OM2 and it felt better. Good thing POSOM1's **** is thinner and smaller than H's!! And it's all his too!! POSOM1 is really quite thoughtful. As he was pumping he told me "If it bleeds, I'll let you know". What a wonderful man. Almost as wonderful as OM2.

Too bad POSOM1 is married again with a child. It's not wrong to bang a man who is married. After all, I am a modern, confident woman. That is why I am face down with a butt plug up my rear.

Toodles!

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tuesday: OHHHHH, I am so devastated and in the depths of despair. No, I am not feeling guilty about leaving my family or missing my daughter's birthday or lying and cheating for years. I am upset because OM2 is upset with me.

All I did was call him.... again.... and again..... and again....

He got angry with me! Ohhhhhhh I am so down and in a dark place. I wish my H could feel the pain I am feeling right now.

All I wanted to do was to marry him. And he thinks I'm expecting too much! My H must have said something to him. Wait, that's crazy.

I know... I will write a beautiful apology email and I will blame circumstances at work, and my ex-H for my foul mood. Ohhh, my H is wonderful... simply wonderful to blame all of my unhappiness on him.

The email was beautiful - I hope he will reply....

Dammit. No reply yet......

Dammit. Still no reply....

3 minutes later and STILL no reply... He must reply. I LOOOOOVE him soooooooo much!!!!!!

Damn you H!!! You are the cause of my problems.

Oh well, off to bed and to sleep. Must remember to call POSOM1 about next Tuesday's anal training session.

It is wonderful to be a modern confident woman free of the shackles of my H who is the cause of all of my unhappiness. Even now, 4 months after separation I can still blame him. Why not? It's easier than blaming myself!!

Tata for now!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
:rofl::smthumbup:

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ohhh, I can't sleep because my heart is broken. OM2 has broken my heart into a million pieces! Is there anybody in this world who has suffered more than me? First, I was married to H for 25 years. And 26 of those 25 years were terrible.

Thank goodness I have my children. Being a SuperMom has its benefits. Many men find MILFs irresistible! I wish H would let me have them at two hour stretches when I need them. I feel so sexy when I am in jeans and heels with my beloved children and people say "YOU had two kids?? How do you keep your figure??" it is wonderful to be a mother who can afford fake breasts, lipo, laser skin treatment, Botox, juvaderm... It helps me retain my natural beauty!! I LOVE MY LIFE!!! The kids are ok too... In small doses.

Note to self: kids are here next week, dammit. Remember to hide anal toys beneath bras.

Toodle ooh!

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Like in animal house when belushi when on the rant how was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor, matheson says don't stop him know he's on a roll.:rofl::smthumbup:

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Curses. Snow. Why does my ex love winter? "Ohhhhh, the kids love winter. Winter's fun". Blah blah blabitty blah blah...

My ex-h bought me a SAD lamp because I get blue in winter. HE IS SOOOO DAMN CONTROLLING!!!!!!!!!

How will I go dancing tonight? How will POSOM1 get to my place? How can I wear heels in this crap? Who likes winter? Losers!!!!

I am a strong confident woman!!!!

Well, better get up and start my makeup routine. Snow or not, I must look my best and if it takes two hours every morning, it is nobody's business. Thank goodness my kids aren't here. It is such a pain in the butt to have to cater to their needs when I need to put on my face.

Speaking of pains in the butt, POSOM1 wants me to wear a plug all day. But what if OM2 calls and wants to have spontaneous snow day sex. How would I explain the plug?? Ohhhhh, the dilemmas of a modern confident woman who is trying desperately to land a younger man!!

Ohhhhh, OM2...... I looooooove you soooooooo much. Why won't you call me? Is it because of me Ex? Yes. THAT must be it.

My ex has no sympathy for my struggles. He is so SELFISH.

Oh well. Good morning world!!

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OM2 still hasn't replied to my email.

My heart is breaking. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the pain of a broken heart. Why is life so unfair? Why does everything bad happen to me??

Nobody will understand the pain of my broken heart. Nobody in the world hurts like I hurt now.

OM2.... where are you? Why do you not respond? Am I too old? I will make up for it with radical MILF sex, I promise. No holes barred.

I guess I'll have to give POSOM1 a call to take my mind off my broken heart....

Ohhhhh, the pain.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.