Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I live in usa and she would be moving to other side of usa and i know from experience there isnt alot i can do about that as a man. More often than not the judge is going to side with female.
You're making a LOT of assumptions.

1.) GO see a divorce attorney NEXT WEEK. Explain your situation; see what the liklihood is that a judge would order your wife NOT to take the children out of state. Find out EXACTLY what you can/cannot expect from a divorce in YOUR state with YOUR situation.

2.) If it seems likely that your wife WOULD be allowed to move the children cross-country, then start NOW looking for a new job in the area that your children will be living in. Just because you're splitting, does NOT mean you should be "OUT" of your children's lives (especially as you suspect she has a mental disorder). Do NOT tell your wife, just start looking into building a new life for yourself and your children.

3.) When you decide you've had ENOUGH and you want a REAL marriage with someone who VALUES you, you'll find a way to tell your wife you want a divorce, and you won't give a DAMN how angry she becomes. And, when she packs up, so what! You will have already been a step ahead of THAT move (either with a court-order forbidding it, or a new job in that area).

You are allowing yourself to feel like a "victim" of your wife's behavior. That is NOT true. You have been a WILLING PARTICIPANT in letting her have her way ALL THE TIME because it's easier than confronting and requiring change. You accept her excuses/behavior/decisions and fume about them silently. You're passive/aggressive (you're talking to the 'queen' here!)

YOU will NEVER be treated better until you DEMAND it. Unfortunately, your children are learning how to be men/women, husbands/wives by WATCHING YOU AND YOUR WIFE. Is *THIS* the correct idea you want them to have of marriage? If NOT, then GET OUT, FIX YOURSELF, find someone who treats you right, and SHOW YOUR KIDS how a good healthy marriage is SUPPOSED to look.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.