Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My stbxw lies so often I really don't know what to think. She lies about unimportant things. She is great at lying in email in case it's used for documentation. I don't really front although I will in mediation if necessary

It's beyond just defensive mechanism at this point. She tries to be very secretive about anything. She dropped my D. Stuff off last week and had a pack of cigs on the front passenger seat, so I'm like "still smoking?" which she told me she quit blah blah she replies with, "what makes you say I'm smoking?" . . . Get the point? She just lies period lol

In the end it doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
My stbxw lies so often I really don't know what to think. She lies about unimportant things. She is great at lying in email in case it's used for documentation. I don't really front although I will in mediation if necessary

It's beyond just defensive mechanism at this point. Se tries to be very secretive about anything. She dropped my D. Stuff off last week and had a pack of digs on the front passenger seat, so I'm like "still smoking?" which she told me she quit blah blah she reminds with, "what makes you say I'm smoking?" . . . Get the point? She just lies period lol

In the end it doesn't really matter.
No.

It doesn't matter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.