Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just want to say that coming to this web site has helped me see the light in different way. (My marriage) I have gotten on other subjects on TAM and made my replies. Some, I laughed at especially the ones about smelling this and that. I just want to say, I thought I was going to be miserable during my separation / reconcilment and so far TAM has helped me see that everyone has issues no matter what! Men get broken hearted just as much as women & life goes on. ITS TRUE I CANT CONTROL HIS BEHAVIOR! If there was another women. If it happens it happens. I gone on a rollercoaster ride for this one year of separation and I will not deal with another fight about this issue. I will just fly away and start a new life and have fun....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I also agree.. I'm chiming in & saying "Thank you TAM" !!.

I have also learned a lot about myself, about some of my unrealistic expectations, and about issues within my own marriage. TAM & the posters here have been wonderful & helpful & insightful. And not "sugar coating" it, when I need to hear it straight!

Bless all of you regular posters that are truly here with intentions of helping others... And bless those who help bring a lighter side to all the negative emotions that we can get ourselves wrapped up in.

Bless you all.. every one. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I also agree.. I'm chiming in & saying "Thank you TAM" !!.

I have also learned a lot about myself, about some of my unrealistic expectations, and about issues within my own marriage. TAM & the posters here have been wonderful & helpful & insightful. And not "sugar coating" it, when I need to hear it straight!

Bless all of you regular posters that are truly here with intentions of helping others... And bless those who help bring a lighter side to all the negative emotions that we can get ourselves wrapped up in.

Bless you all.. every one. Merry Christmas.
I second that. My life has come complete circle, I know so much more now and expect more of myself and my partner. Reading and contributing here has helped me grow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.