Talk About Marriage banner
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I am very hesitant to call people trash, but I can definitively state that Intolerant, your X-SO is pure trash and that you are well rid of her. You are well rid of her.

·
Registered
113 Posts
My plan that I had only crumbled at the edge and I have already spoken to a divorce lawyer and will meet with her next week. We are both about to turn 50. Our children are from previous marriages none together.
I only showed enough for her to realize that I was not tolerating any more of her lies,excuses or anything on that line and I had made my decision that it was over. She sent a text to me around 10:00 am stating that her vehicle broke and wouldn't move and was stranded in the road. So being the nice guy that I am I said well call this number and I'm sure he will be more than willing to help you and sent her lovers phone number to her then immediately followed up with what was I thinking you already have that number.
I guess all this has turned me a little to the revenge side and it feels good to release a little back at her. When I confronted her last night after things cools a little I told her she needed to find a place to stay for the night and she agreed and as soon as she was out of the driveway I started loading up everything that was hers into my enclosed trailer and finished with it all this morning and towed it to her mother's house unhooked it told her mother what has been happening and said everything she owns is in there and she could keep the trailer and not to come back to my property or I will have her arrested. She has since tried to call and text me so many times that I had to block her number from my phone.
It really sucks and I am really depressed but at the same time I feel like I can breathe again for the first time in better than a month.
Hold strong brother. You have some dark hours ahead of you but don't let your brain drive you crazy. Try to keep yourself busy and always know you did the right thing by walking away from a toxic relationship. Time heals all wounds.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Check this out my STBEW has been running around town claiming that she caught me having an affair on her so I uploaded my video of me asking OM how long has he been ****ing my wife to my Facebook page so now let the truth be known
Maaa Maaan!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
The morning I caught her I knew she was gonna go see him just by they way she was giving more info than needed about a doctor's appointment in the same town where she worked and he lived so as I was leaving for work she gave some wet kiss and said I love you knowing that in a 1 1/2 she would at his place in his bed with him. So I drove up and sat across the street from his apartment complex and waited, watched her drive up go in and I gave them about 30 minutes then I texted her and asked how her doctors appointment went and she said good I'm waiting to getting my blood draw. This was about 45 minutes after her doctors appt was supposed to be and I said well I cut my hand and almost to the hospital where are you at I'll come see you real quick and then she went into panic mode with I'm just leaving so sorry I guess I'll see you at home never asking how bad I cut my hand or anything. So about 10 minutes later she jumps into her car and drives down the road and pulls into an oil change place and gets her car serviced not realizing that I had just change the oil that previous weekend so she texted me saying I stopped to get my oil changed so I'll see you at home and I never responded back to her but watched her leave the oil change place and drive back to OM place run back in for maybe 5 minutes then left. I drove right over and parked right behind his car as he was getting something out of the trunk and asked him "HEY HOW LONG HAVE YOU AND JENNIFER BEEN ****ING" and had my phone recording it all.
What really makes me scratch my head is how someone that claims to love you so much gives you a kiss and tells you that they live you knowing that in less that 2 hours she will be laying in another man's bed.
I guess I'm not wired to think and act like that and I'm glad I'm not

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
I had quite a few of her friends comment that they was sorry for me and never saw that side of her but you don't get as good as she is with your "FIRST AT BAT"
This is been perfected over many years I believe due to her abilities to convince me that my mind was not seeing what it was seeing, her ability to set lies up in advance to cover her lies in the future was mind baffling to me. I have gone through all my texts between her and I and can pinpoint just by her wording of things when she was lieing. I had thought that she was using her job benefits of the blue line thing as her way of seeing the OM but she would only see him in the am like 7:30-8:00 after she was certain that I was at work 50 miles away. She used her work benefits to hook-up at the bar she was at on the regular and is the same bar that the OM and her first exchanged numbers.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts