Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am new here. I am looking to connect with others that have been married a long time that could be helpful to me as I come to terms with how unhappy my marriage has become after 20 years. Two children. Both teenagers, both girls. Passive aggressive husband that I have unfortunately enabled a lot over the years. Can anyone relate?

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Hi everyone. I am new here. I am looking to connect with others that have been married a long time that could be helpful to me as I come to terms with how unhappy my marriage has become after 20 years. Two children. Both teenagers, both girls. Passive aggressive husband that I have unfortunately enabled a lot over the years. Can anyone relate?
Can anyone relate? There are a plethora of folks waiting to contribute--from many different points of view.

Welcome.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Welcome Roseswhite, many have been married a long time on here and with many ups and downs.
Do share what you are facing right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts