Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How common is it for you guys to find another coworker attractive and realize the attraction is mutual? Do you go out of your way, in either direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I didn't see that the attraction was mutual. She was definitely my "type", but I made no overtures toward her. Suddenly, one day, we were together in a lab with no one else there. She started rubbing her hips and legs on mine. I got outa there quickly. No more ever came of it, thankfully. I don't think I could resist her.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
FE, dude are you married?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Man it could be rough for you if you two don't mix, and if you like your job and where your at will it be worth you losing all of that for that chance of becoming more than co-workers?

·
Registered
538 Posts
I’d tell to walk in the opposite direction. I work at a fortune 100 company and have seen employees displaced or terminated for inappropriate relationships in the workplace.

If you ignore my advice, fine. But have a plan B for your next job and also your next relationship.

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
Not likely. My executive assistant was bald, 6'4", >300 lbs.

Do you have a problem?

Edit... I just checked your past post. You do have a problem with maturity. Get it under control or risk your family.

Good luck

·
Registered
985 Posts
Yeah, I have a situation like that at the moment. A co-worker and myself clearly have some sort of "couple energy" between us. So I am being wery wery careful. For example, definitely no going to lunch one to one.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
And also falls under don’t be a cheating asshat.
This^^^^^
If you are looking here for tacit approval to cheat on your wife you won't find it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts