Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to ask if there is a preferred product for monitoring a tablet (android).

Most of the monitoring that I have seen for android OS is for smartphones. They require one to make a call using a code in order to access the setting menu.

On a tablet, I can't seem to find a way to do this (use the call the function in order to access the setting menu.)

-------
My WW doesn't use her phone as much. I believe she is using her tablet to do things.

I've noticed that she has used the face recognition as way of locking the tablet.
Obviously this is suspicious....I called her out on it & she said she was just trying it out to see if it worked.

thanks for any help.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Don't you have a photo of hers you can enlarge? Log in that way. Facial cognition is really buggy, use it to your advantage.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't you have a photo of hers you can enlarge? Log in that way. Facial cognition is really buggy, use it to your advantage.
Good idea.

Actually, I was looking for a keylogger to use for tablets (android).

She has been using apps to be deceptive.
Some of the apps have chat, so she could be using them.

(I've caught her using a game app that has a chat feature...to communicate with the OM. I haven't confronted yet, need more evidence.)

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,715 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.