Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys.. What's the big attraction to swallowing? Or even just shooting it in our mouths?

What is so darn great about it?!

I wouldn't be overly excited if my husband went out of his way to lick my cum out of me..it wouldn't do much for me (and I am a very sexual person if that makes a difference).

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
My wife swallows, but I don't really care. I have had others before her that didn't swallow and were still great at oral.

I would much rather she didn't swallow and gave me a bj once a month or so rather than swallow and only do it once a year.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Swallowing?

meh. Doesnt matter to me. My wife seems to think its important to me, and it simply isnt. I think she thinks its just 'part of the job'. Alot of women seem to have this notion... and in fact I guess it is imortant to some guys too, but my guess is not as many as you think.

The funny thing is - I think she just is trying to be neat. :D

Finishing that way can be mind blowing.. what happens afterwards really doesnt matter. In fact - I kind of think she would enjoy it more if she just.. uhm... I dont know... drool it out or something. It doesnt seem to me to be all that appetizing all the time. :eek:

Once in a while she actually, I swear - takes it from me. Greedily. Other times, I can see its not as....fun. I pulled out once and uhm... you know... uhm... spurted everywhere and she got a big giggle out of that but immediately asked 'why did you do that, I thought you liked me to swallow'. I told her - really... you dont need to do that. She still does it anyway. I caught a little gag out of her once that she tried to hide... I was freaking mortified! Honey - just dont do that, I dont need that.

god love her - she wants to make me happy. I feel the same way about her so I do what I think works. We are both just doing our best I suppose.

finishing in her mouth though, is just intoxicating - I admit it. I cant explain it... but maybe something going on in my lizzard brain. It is more than simply feeling good. Its not part of my personality (AT ALL) to even be attracted to subservience.. the biggest turn on to me is a strong woman, but I think the performance of a service in that respect is part of it. For a little bit, its all about you. I think she is the same way when I service her... she just stares at me and grabs my hair and accepts it like it was a drug.

We both, I think feel like we are constantly giving giving giving... in general, in life with each other, with jobs, with the kids.. Having someone just 'do you' is lets face it... nice. Rewarding may be the wrong word, but hats part of it?

** Edit ** I do think running to the bathrom with a disgusted look on your face for a spit and a rinse with mouthwash because its so 'horrible' to me... would be mortifying. Please - I can finish anywhere.... if you find it revolting.. I can work with that and we can figure it out. but please - dont make me feel, or act like like Im revolting. Thank god I dont have to deal with that!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ok, so in the mouth - cause it's IN something, not all alone out there in the cold. And as for swallowing:
a) no mess, no fuss
b) what else would you do? spit it out? kind of like a form of rejection.

But then, I'm just guessing really. No practical experience.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Actually, I just received my first BJ last weekend and she did not swallow. A little background: her TMJ makes it painful for her to do it for very long and she cannot stomach the consistency of semen (she gags if her eggs are runny) so she has done it more for foreplay. However, we got some mint flavored, numbing oral gel and she wanted to try 69. We did, but she was so turned on she had her orgasm quickly. We then switched to me. I let her know that I was about to cum so she pulled off at the last minute and finished with her hand. No problem as far as I was concerned!! It was great!

Reactions: anotherguy

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How is this really any different than cunilingus?

EDIT: Ano, BTW, was the diagram helpful?
It's not all that different I guess. But I meant really go out of his way to 'tongue' my hole just as he knows I'm cumming. I much prefer him to focus on the upper region.

And yes! Haha the diagram was oh so helpful! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Actually, I just received my first BJ last weekend and she did not swallow. A little background: her TMJ makes it painful for her to do it for very long and she cannot stomach the consistency of semen (she gags if her eggs are runny) so she has done it more for foreplay. However, we got some mint flavored, numbing oral gel and she wanted to try 69. We did, but she was so turned on she had her orgasm quickly. We then switched to me. I let her know that I was about to cum so she pulled off at the last minute and finished with her hand. No problem as far as I was concerned!! It was great!
I have to say this because you brought it up.

My wife had 'TMJ' up through college. A real problem... besides sex I mean.

When we first started dating she would open her mouth for a passionate kiss and she would 'click'. It was awful.

I was talking to her best friend one night and it came up and I said something to the effect that it was a total erection killer. Of course, word Im sure made it back to her.

Im not making this up. Over the next couple of months, the TMJ, the clicking the pain went away, and it has never bothered her since. I dont mean it eased - I mean it dissappeared. Dont ask me what or how or why.

First BJ? Holy crap congratulations! :smthumbup: That is so awesome. I love the fact that it was a success and she was turned on. Good for you both.

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
Spitting is rejection. The biggest turn on is her being turned on. The biggest turn off is duty sex. So her complete acceptance of me sexually is swallowing, and it adds to the intensity of the pleaasure.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
..I wouldn't be overly excited if my husband went out of his way to lick my cum out of me..it wouldn't do much for me (and I am a very sexual person if that makes a difference).
yeah bad analogy. I bet you would like his mouth on your.. uhm.. sensitive parts though when you O. The clit is the analogue to the penis right?

Its different though for different folks. Old girlfriend of mine used to shimmy up my chest and ...honest... park on my face and she used to really get off just because of what was going on and what she was doing and a big part of it was exactly what you say woundnt do much for you. Then again - she was kind of a freak. :rolleyes:

I dont ask why anymore. People are like little sexual puzzles once you get them figured out - and they are as individual as snowflakes... why doesnt seem to matter any more.

5,148 Posts
My wife always swallows...it seems easier, cleaner, and convenient. She has never spit it out afterward, so I have no knowledge of that.

She does like to surprise me once in a while and kiss me while I am totally soft and not expecting it. She is fascinated with how the Stallion becomes hard and watches very closely. She will keep kissing until the rocket is launched. It is a wonderful feeling...one that I wish would happen more often....but I can't complain.

Her warm, wet, sexy mouth is simply wonderful...:D

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
never had the sensation of finishing in her mouth but if she would let me finish I could care less what she did with it afterwards. The bid deal to me is right at the most pleasurable time you stop what your doing to use your hand.

·
Registered
425 Posts
My wife has mild TMJ, and has the "clicking" issue. Still, it hasn't hindered me from receiving oral too much.

Regarding swallowing, my wife doesn't, and I really don't care if she does or not. She's tried in the past, but gags because she doesn't like the consistency; she said it's like swallowing several spoons of snot. I try to tell her to let it drip out (because the visual is awesome), but she freaks when I'm about to cum, which makes my orgasm fizzle... and that's another issue. When a guy is about to orgasm and the rhythm is thrown off or stops, it KILLS the orgasm. While you still cum, the mad rush orgasm sensation is not nearly as powerful.

What I like my wife to do is right before I cum, to finish me off with her hand or nibble on the underside of my JR. with her lips so the cum doesn't get in her mouth. She doesn't mind it on her face, just not in her mouth.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The completeness of a BJ is satisfying both mentally and physically. The replies above explain the details well: piece them together into a coherent narrative. When taken to its conclusion, without the distraction of your partner spitting it out, the scenario makes for perfect romantic encounter.

(Imagine your husband putting together a romantic dinner for the two of you, but periodically running out of the room to do laundry or make business calls.)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.