Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how to word this.

I have an XBF on whom I used to perform oral sex frequently (at least once a day) and swallow. (I only saw him for a week at a time, once a month due to his job) I would get terrible stomach aches, and eventually I realized the correlation between the two.

A few months after we broke up I started was dating someone else. I had an irregularly long cycle (it was 28 days like clockwork before that) with several negative OTC pregnancy tests. he insisted I go to the doctor because they have more sensitive pregnancy tests, as a compromise I went to one of those free clinics and they did a pregnancy test and STD testing. I was positive for an STD. It has since been treated.

Now, I want to satisfy my husband in that way, like I used to do for the first XBF I mentioned, but I don't want to feel the horrible stomach aches I used to get. He does get oral, but I either don't bring him to O that way (use it as foreplay) or I don't swallow.

Just curious if the horrible stomach aches I was getting were a result of the STD I had, or if cum it known to give bad stomach aches.

Just curious if there is any way my reaction was because of the STD or if this is a common reaction to swallowing.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
I can say with certainty that I never had any kind of stomach ache from swallowing. Can't say it was the STD for sure though, either. I've never had one so I can't speak from that experience.

If you want to try this with your husband, then do it. Does he know about this STD you had? You could tell him you want to do this, but are afraid that there is a correlation between swallowing and the stomach aches...FOR YOU. And, if it turns out that is the reason for the stomach aches, don't do it again.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
...Just curious if the horrible stomach aches I was getting were a result of the STD I had.
Stomach ache after swallowing? I highly doubt that was a cause.

......or if cum it known to give bad stomach aches...
more likely. It doesnt sit well with some. Not everyone. Dont sweat it - im sure your BF will be quite happy to let you orally please him, swallow or not. If you are determined - maybe not the whole she-bang at once and see how you feel later. It is what it is. :smthumbup:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
I can't think of any STD that would come on after swallowing, then spontaneously disappear then return after swallowing again. Something like Gonorrhea can infect the throat, but it won't go away on its own between episodes with the BF unless you were treated and then re-infected repeatedly. Chlamydia is almost unheard of in the digestive tract. I would be more suspecting that the acidic semen was irritating an ulcer or the stomach lining.

What was the STD?

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
You're right, it's alkaline. But anyway, the point is that it doesn't sound like STD behavior, it sounds like a stomach issue. Perhaps an orange juice chaser....

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Also, I know for me certain vitamins give me a stomach ache if I take them on an empty stomach. Usually the ones labeled as "men's" vitamins. Not sure which ingredient is doing it. My point is that for some people any random component of something you eat is liable to upset your stomach, especially if it's an empty stomach.

·
Banned
0 Posts
It's actually common that some women have stomach pain after swallowing sperm. Sperm contains enzymes that are important to the conception. Sometimes these enzymes get trapped in the mucusal lining of the stomach and cause pain.
It isn't dangerous for your health but I understand how it is unpleasant. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a cure to that.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Wow...you learn something new every day. I've never had the pleasure of experiencing the swallow so my wife will never get to feel those stomach pains. Too bad.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention. Just as sperm vary according to the individual, also does the PSA (or the enzyme that is causing your pain).
So you can try and swallow for your husband, if the pain persists, maybe you should see a gastric doctor and if it doesn't, maybe you should tell your ex boyfriend to get checked because high PSA is a sign of a benign prostate anomaly.

·
Registered
326 Posts
been married 34 years wife has NEVER swallowed. She wont even let me cum , our oral is just a little foreplay, her decision :(

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
.... Sometimes these enzymes get trapped in the mucusal lining of the stomach and cause pain....
I dont know about 'trapped'.. but enzymes that react with mucous membrane - true enough. Maybe see if having something other than an empty stomach helps. It could help buffer your stomach a bit.

Of course -- I wouldnt suggest a sloppy joe or anything. We wouldnt want anything...unfortunate to come back up. Ew.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Why don't you just take it in, stay in there, let him come down from climaxing sucking gently, and then when finished stop the BJ and spit it out?

I'm a guy, and a BJ to me, like cunnilingus, is something that if done should only be done to completion... But how important is it that it be swallowed? I don't get it.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
0 Posts
I dont know about 'trapped'.. but enzymes that react with mucous membrane - true enough. Maybe see if having something other than an empty stomach helps. It could help buffer your stomach a bit.

Of course -- I wouldnt suggest a sloppy joe or anything. We wouldnt want anything...unfortunate to come back up. Ew.
React is a better word, indeed.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Why don't you just take it in, stay in there, let him come down from climaxing sucking gently, and then when finished stop the BJ and spit it out?

I'm a guy, and a BJ to me, like cunnilingus, is something that if done should only be done to completion... But how important is it that it be swallowed? I don't get it.
Posted via Mobile Device
It's about the partner's acceptance of the other and the will to cross that extra mile to please the other. It's a psychological thrill, I guess.

·
Premium Member
13,181 Posts
My wife loves to swallow, I don't, I prefer to be able to kiss her without getting all the spunk in MY mouth. Bleh

Her juices though, now that's what I'd rather have in my mouth.

·
Premium Member
24,400 Posts
What antibiotic did you take to treat the STD?

Stomach acid has a pH of 1.5
Stomach is composed of a mucosal membrane... pretty good at being a enzyme buffer.
I have another theory however the antibiotic taken like Tetracycline or pen makes a difference. I suspect you also had some upper back pain...

Sounds like an ulcer brought on by being infected with Helicobacter pylori. Essentially the antibiotic cured both conditions. H pylori can be transferred from human to human through various body secretions.

·
Premium Member
13,181 Posts
She's cool with that though she still likes to swallow even if I don't like her to. She pumps it out to the last drop too which is something I do appreciate. But still, I don't like the taste of my own cum when we kiss.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.