Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Justin. I’ve been married a little over 4 years. I suspect my wife is cheating. I hope to search posts for others that have been in my shoes.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Welcome, sorry you are here.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Sorry you may be going through this -- there are LOTS of folks who can help with everything from gathering evidence, to D or R. Post your story -- TAMers can help you.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not much to go off yet but here’s what I have

Extra girls days out
Sudden passcode on phone
Never leaves phone
Stories don’t add up
Defensive

Unfortunately I haven’t actually caught any acts idk if I want to know the truth this sucks

·
Registered
57 Posts
All those things are very suspicious. What you are looking for is on her phone.
They can lie and hide many things. Burner phones, delete things, hide things.

This is what they can't hide: behavioral changes. All of a sudden, it's not them.
Or they just do some things different. Or they dress different. Or they're just not committed to us.

The "gut feeling" so many talk about result from the subtle changes in how they behave.
We don't know why, but we just know "something's wrong". We feel it before we find anything.

Sorry, it's a strong possibility she's cheating.

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Trust your gut sir. There is something going on from what you describe. Search your house, her drawers, closets. I got a bad feeling something was amiss a few years ago. While searching a closet in our guest bedroom, I found some racy lingerie I had not seen before, and I could tell it had been worn. Busted she was!

You should also considered putting a VAR in her car, and one in the room where she spends the most time. You know something is going on, but you need solid proof. Do not confront until you collect your evidence. Confronting too soon will allow her to take her affair further underground. Surprise is your best weapon in your situation.

Get her phone if you can when she is sleeping and see if you can crack the code.

Good luck.

·
Registered
16,566 Posts
Outside of hiring a private detective, a well-placed VAR securely up under her car seat is usually more than enough to get the evidence of any "hanky-panky" that you might need!

Mind you however that most courts won't allow its admissibility! But you'll have the knowledge that you need!

Which in most cases is that not only is she an unconscionable cheater, but that she's an accomplished liar as well!

·
Super Moderator
11,685 Posts
Mouth closed, eyes and ears open.

No more inquiries from you about her fidelity until you know. Suspicious waywards are hard to catch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts