Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
It's pretty sick that people in positions of authority abuse their power like that. How can parents feel comfortable sending their kids to high school knowing that there are preditors lurking the halls......just freaking great. Never mind he announces his affair on television.....

·
Banned
9,914 Posts
So where are the church groups to hound this guy and shark lawyers when you need them?

Come on folks you can see real evil in this guy - so go after him.

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
From the little I saw the Mom is really going after him, waging a Facebook war against him and trying to get him arrested. According to the story I saw they apparently have done a good job of either concealing or not committing any illegal acts.

·
Banned
9,914 Posts
It's pretty sick that people in positions of authority abuse their power like that. How can parents feel comfortable sending their kids to high school knowing that there are preditors lurking the halls......just freaking great. Never mind he announces his affair on television.....
Yeah, you can only imagine the damage this is doing to his kids. They must be getting it really good from other kids at school and and the nasty silence from other parents.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
He'll regret it in 6 months.

He'll want to go back to his family.

His wife will tell him to eff off.

His gf now will see him for an old man in about 6 months.

Old man skin is nasty, when you're 18.

When she sees hotties around age 20 or so, she'll rethink what she's done.

I don't care either way. People are gross all the time.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I worry about sexual preditors, they have some skills that can really scare people.

When I worked for child welfare I had a client (teenage boy), he was a sexual preditor, it creeped me out to work with him, but I was very clear with setting boundaries, and stayed away from discussing his conquests. My role was working with his other deliquent beh. I once accompanied him to a psych eval with many experts, and what I heard in that meeting scared me, I had to eventually step down from the case, and he then had a male worker.

He was only 16.....

What bothers me as well is that this guy has a child around the same age as this girl.....it's awful that he would even be attracted to someone that age...

Just don't hear these stories in Canada.....too busy shoveling lol

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Predators are everywhere.

Oh well. Can't live in fear.

And she was 17/18 now. Hardly a child in my eyes. When I was 17, i was working, smokin dope, givin bjs (no sex) and living the life.

yea, it's creepy, but...not as creepy as if she was 13 or so.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
He'll regret it in 6 months.

He'll want to go back to his family.

His wife will tell him to eff off.

His gf now will see him for an old man in about 6 months.

Old man skin is nasty, when you're 18.

When she sees hotties around age 20 or so, she'll rethink what she's done.

I don't care either way. People are gross all the time.
Maybe not...when my parents split up, my dad was almost 40, and he met an 18 year old woman, I was 9 lol. They stayed together for almost 30 years.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Well, if they last 30 years, more power to them.

I was 28 and with a 41 year old. His skin creeped me out.

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Predators are everywhere.

Oh well. Can't live in fear.

And she was 17/18 now. Hardly a child in my eyes. When I was 17, i was working, smokin dope, givin bjs (no sex) and living the life.
yea, it's creepy, but...not as creepy as if she was 13 or so.
BJs, giving and receiving, is sex in my book. It would constitute cheating in the relationships that I'm in.

·
Banned
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think I've seen too many cases when a younger girl marries an older guy(say late teens and late 30's). By the time the guy reaches late 40's the girl is at her sexual peak. Commence low libido , high libido problems. And the social networking has made it more easier for cheaters in such situations...

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
BJs, giving and receiving, is sex in my book. It would constitute cheating in the relationships that I'm in.
I was 17. no relationship. o_O Didn't mean for you to take it that I was cheating on someone. Just sayin that 17 year olds aren't always innocent children.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.