Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, among the things to fly off the shelves after we ran out of toilet paper, was craft supplies, and home improvement materials / tools. Personally my industry is deemed essential, shelter and wood milling, so I'm still going to work. But a lot of the things I do after hours are closed so I'm dusting off my hobbies.
I'm, tying some paracord bracelets, I have miles of cord left over from scouts.
I'm working on some slow cooker chilis and stews that I'd like to have formal recipes saved for.
I'm helping my daughter build sets for our community theatre. Kids play is back on as soon as the restrictions allow.

Here are some paracord pictures, I've already posted.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I was very ill at the start of the pandemic before the lockdown was enforced, so I've only really bee on my feet the last 2 weeks or so. I recently moved house, so I've been unpacking and organizing. I've started cooking again, plus now that classes are starting back for me, I will be back at grad school. Unfortunately, I lost my job as a result of the pandemic, so I'm looking for another.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Good job.

Was working on getting farther on our house when took some time off.

Had to go back to work though. ☹

·
Registered
606 Posts
I was very ill at the start of the pandemic before the lockdown was enforced, so I've only really bee on my feet the last 2 weeks or so. I recently moved house, so I've been unpacking and organizing. I've started cooking again, plus now that classes are starting back for me, I will be back at grad school. Unfortunately, I lost my job as a result of the pandemic, so I'm looking for another.
Good luck out there, TX. Glad to see you're back on your feet.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
@Mr. Nail - Are those fruit trees on your property?

·
Registered
229 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts