Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner has revealed that he'd love me to wear stockings. I'd love to oblige him, but I'd just feel so contrived if I put them on. I mean, I hardly even wear a skirt let alone hosiery!

I can't get over this and I know it's silly as I know he wouldn't care if it was contrived or not.

Green-Moo

·
Registered
153 Posts
When you say stocking are you referring to nylons? If so I am with you on the nylons. I find them so uncomfortable. But I guess if it is something that turns him on I would oblige him every once in awhile. Better then some things he could be asking you to so. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Molly, you're right, men can be easily pleased :lol:

I was thinking last night that I ought to think of something I'd like him to wear to please me in return. The opportuities for mischief are endless!!

Green-Moo

·
Registered
77 Posts

I was thinking last night that I ought to think of something I'd like him to wear to please me in return. The opportuities for mischief are endless!!

Green-Moo
Make him wear the stockings too! Maybe he wants to feel what it is to wear them. I would do it and have fun with it! There are things that could be much worse than just wearing stickings!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I agree, spice it up and think of something you would like him to do for you. Honestly though I think I would end up laughing if my hubby put stockings on. That would probably spoil the mood. lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
As someone mentioned before, be glad that is all he is asking you to do! But definitely have fun with it...I know how uncomfortable they are, but just wear them say, when you go out to dinner one night. Or tell him you will wear them if he takes you out to dinner one night and then have fun later! : )

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah, they are uncomfy...I agree make him wear them too...;-) Maybe he'll understand and you won't need to anymore...LOL. Have fun girl...life is only once :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
When I was younger, I used to wear stockings every day because I liked them! I still wear them on and off, but was finding it expensive to get really nice ones when I needed a new pair practically every day after travelling on the tube to work and back! They are not uncomfortable if you take care to make sure and buy a size that fits well and a decent suspender belt that is properly adjustable in length and at waist. It IS sexier too, and has always been a turn on for most men.

There is a brand I buy which have a pretty lace top that is ultra glam, and makes you feel really confident and sexy, even though only you (and hubby) will know you are wearing them.

I think it's sweet that your hubby has these kind of thoughts about you :) Give him a little of what he fancies, it'll do you both good :D

Besides, you never know you might like it, and wear them more often for yourself, and if you decide you really hate wearing them, I am sure hubby will understand, and appreciate that you did have a go for him :)

enjoy!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Sure, try to wear them. I dont know about you but i feel sexy in a pair especially if i wear some with a garter belt.

maybe a compromise like... wear them on special occasions..idk

·
Registered
69 Posts
My husband love stockings too, and dispise nylons of all kinds. But I do put them on for him. He likes the way they feel.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
The problem is there really isn't sexy suductive clothes that universally turn women on.

draconis
Au contraire! Maybe not a universal thing (guys are that universal either)...but we all have things we would like to see our fella's in.

Those tight fitting trunks that are silky enough to see the outline of your package through...oh land's sakes those are sexy.

A guy in a tight fitting pair of jeans, a white T shirt and a pair of cowboy boots...Yummy!

My guy in a tailored sports coat...Might as well not even leave for dinner, I don't even want to leave the bedroom!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Get yourself a nice silky pair of stockings, maybe several shades or colors. Have fun and see what happens. Sometimes it is absolutely hilarious how such a little thing like stockings makes them so adorably happy!
:lol::iagree::lol:

This is absolutely true! Just the smallest of gestures can make the biggest difference. I have been asking my wife to do this for years with absolutely no luck.

·
Registered
512 Posts

Green-Moo
When I have asked in the past, my wife has said, "What if I were to ask you to wear something along those lines? What would you do?"

My response: I would wear a beany cap with bright red cowboy boots if I knew it was such a thrill for her.

·
Registered
512 Posts
When I was younger, I used to wear stockings every day because I liked them! I still wear them on and off, but was finding it expensive to get really nice ones when I needed a new pair practically every day after travelling on the tube to work and back! They are not uncomfortable if you take care to make sure and buy a size that fits well and a decent suspender belt that is properly adjustable in length and at waist. It IS sexier too, and has always been a turn on for most men.

There is a brand I buy which have a pretty lace top that is ultra glam, and makes you feel really confident and sexy, even though only you (and hubby) will know you are wearing them.

I think it's sweet that your hubby has these kind of thoughts about you :) Give him a little of what he fancies, it'll do you both good :D

Besides, you never know you might like it, and wear them more often for yourself, and if you decide you really hate wearing them, I am sure hubby will understand, and appreciate that you did have a go for him :)

enjoy!
Bless you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
go out with him, wearing a skirt, stockings garttle belt (or even sexier cincher or corset) and not panties.
and tell him while you are out that you have nothing under.
maybe that will finish in a sex party under the moon but you will see how he loves that

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I don't like pantihose, so tend to prefer wearing stockings (I find the lacy topped hold up variety best), and if it pleases my partner that's an added bonus :)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
My partner has revealed that he'd love me to wear stockings. I'd love to oblige him, but I'd just feel so contrived if I put them on. I mean, I hardly even wear a skirt let alone hosiery!

I can't get over this and I know it's silly as I know he wouldn't care if it was contrived or not.

Green-Moo
Start simple. Just some thigh highs and a frilly thong under your baggy fatigues or khakis. It makes for a very impressive presentation when disrobing later. Yes, it does.

Dont feel silly. Its sexy. Listen to hubby. :smthumbup:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.