Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been married for about 2 months. This has been the worse two months of my life. Every since the day I said I do he has changed for the worse. Some how everything I do easily bothers him. I could try to hold his hand, kiss him, or play his hair and it comes a huge problem. He use to be thoughtful. Now he is thoughtless. For example, the other night he unplugged me dead cell phone from the charger and charged his phone. To him it did not matter that my phone was dead on the charge. But, he fusses at me when my phone is dead. :mad: Last week it turned a little violent. While he was putting gas in my car one of his friends (male) texted his phone. I grabbed his phone of the passenger seat and started texting his friend for him. He decided to pitch a fit about me not giving his phone back. That one little incident lead for him to start pinching me really hard. It even left a bruise on my arm. I told him it hurt and he told me I was being a cry baby. So I was trying to hurt him back. I grabbed his hand and tried to bit him but somehow I ended up hitting myself in the mouth hurting my tooth and gum line. I was even more mad. He just laughed at me. So I slapped in the mouth. I completely lost it and talked about how he could hit but he would not. I was honestly scared. He did not hit me. But I could never take the situation out of my mind. All this over me telling your friend you are busy. I've honestly been thinking that maybe I made a mistake. I love him but, I don't feel loved. It hurts. :( Before he was nothing like this. Every time I try to tell him his he gets mad and points out things like. How I try to boss him around or im just too soft.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
You sound like a couple of 3 year olds. Pinching, biting, slapping? Really? You are a married couple. Adults. Yet you are behaving like a couple of children.

Maybe you made a mistake. Neither one of you are ready for an adult relationship or marriage.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I echo the question: "How old are you two?" A married couple biting, pinching and slapping one another - Wow!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.