Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am typically always have a hard on at bedtime for whatever reason. My wife and I don't aways have sex and I don't always masturbate to take care of it though my wife would be fine if I decided to. My question is how women feel when men decide to spoon with them and the feeling of a hard or is against their back or butt depending on the position. I like the pressure it places on my erection and my wife never says anything even when I ask but usually after 5 min or so she adjusts the position which aways somehow prevents me from laying the way I like. Is it annoying the feel this or do you feel like it is a part of our SO and it is ok? I like when my wife spoons me and She wraps her legs around me so I can feel the warmth of her V. But maybe it just isn't the same thing?

Now I will say I do tend to twitch when we do spoon. My hardon twitches that is. Not sure why it happens but I guess this can get annoying though she doesn't complain abut that either.

What do other women like?

·
Premium Member
13,777 Posts
My wife always has her hands down there when we sleep, sometimes she lightly plays/strokes it as we sleep, kinda annoying really especially when the sensation gets me horny in the middle of the night and I end up having to take her.

But I guess that's her plan all along... bah! Same with her rule that I have to be naked to sleep with her... bah!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I can't imagine sleeping without feeling my husband hard against me. Sometimes I try to wiggle it start some action, sometimes it earns me a slap on the ass, sometimes I hear snores, sometimes it leads to sex.

It's strange not to feel it hard.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I love lying any way with my wife in bed and when I do, it's usually always results in wood. She is not as receptive as I would like sometimes so I usually try not to jab her with it.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Doesn't bother me in the least. I find it a turn on that I turn him on!

Reactions: 3Xnocharm

·
Registered
12 Posts
as long as you are hot and excited wife can feel your emotion ,, physics law will apply here.... heat transfer from warmer object to less warmer,,,

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Yer we spoon almost every night. It's our 'chat' time, there are no distractions just my wife and myself. I value those chat times more than any other time we chat.

One problem is that when we are doing this, even if I have no intention of initiating sex, I 'leak' uncontrollaby. So my wifes butt and lower back get a bit wet and sticky. I thought she might be a bit grossed out by it but she doesn't seem to mind, even encourages it sometimes. Usually when she wants to initiate.

Is that unusual to be so leaky?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
My exSO and my exhusband used to poke me lol

i liked it:) I think i'd feel a little lost and sad if all i had pressing against me was a squishy chub:(

·
Registered
183 Posts
I really miss those jabs but it doesn't happen anymore to me when we spoon. When it does, it would be difficult to just leave it like that, after a couple minutes, I'd want to take advantage of it.

Question for the guys - in that situation would you ever prefer to just keep spooning and go to sleep like that? In other words, do you ever spoon with a hardon but not be glad if she turns around and starts to play with it? I wouldn't be able to resist doing that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.