Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

I'm sorting the same out as we speak so cannot give you advice on the "end" result.
My wife put a pin on her phone after I caught her and I recorded the messages beforehand- She said the pin is there cause she cannot trust me for prying (Deal-breaker and BS and will be sorted out soon) At this stage I have enough evidence and the pin is evidence as well that she is not faithful still, neither cares for the marriage. I made it clear that we are to have counseling and soon we will be having a session to address
the issue as my wife is either delusional (or playing a sick game) and we need a mediator to move forward. Get a counselor or couples therapy asap and make a decision where your line is on divorce. Just a question, does her parents respects marriage? Mine does not and causes a lot of narcissistic attacks on ours - and their other child's marriage as well. BTW if my wife's pin stays, myself and kids do not, and my counselor have been briefed prior to the start of our therapy. I'm not there yet, but my line/boundary is set for divorce even how horrible it feels right now. Good luck

·
Super Moderator
11,720 Posts
Hi,

I'm sorting the same out as we speak so cannot give you advice on the "end" result.
My wife put a pin on her phone after I caught her and I recorded the messages beforehand- She said the pin is there cause she cannot trust me for prying (Deal-breaker and BS and will be sorted out soon) At this stage I have enough evidence and the pin is evidence as well that she is not faithful still, neither cares for the marriage. I made it clear that we are to have counseling and soon we will be having a session to address
the issue as my wife is either delusional (or playing a sick game) and we need a mediator to move forward. Get a counselor or couples therapy asap and make a decision where your line is on divorce. Just a question, does her parents respects marriage? Mine does not and causes a lot of narcissistic attacks on ours - and their other child's marriage as well. BTW if my wife's pin stays, myself and kids do not, and my counselor have been briefed prior to the start of our therapy. I'm not there yet, but my line/boundary is set for divorce even how horrible it feels right now. Good luck
Why are you giving her a choice? She has consistently chosen poorly. You make the choice.

/TJ

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,440 Posts
Hi,

Counseling is a waste of money if your WW is still in her affair. Waste of money. She will get you in that room with the counselor and lie and gaslight and sandbag you. Don't even go there.

Spend that cash on a good lawyer and hit her hard with D papers. That is the only thing that even stands a chance of knocking her off her fairy carriage.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Counseling is a waste of money if your WW is still in her affair. Waste of money. She will get you in that room with the counselor and lie and gaslight and sandbag you. Don't even go there.

Spend that cash on a good lawyer and hit her hard with D papers. That is the only thing that even stands a chance of knocking her off her fairy carriage.
:iagree:

Very sound adive

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Hi,

Sorry you are going through this. The fact that there is a pin on the phone indicates that your wife is still up to no good.

In my experience and from what i have read only by you taking a very tough stand on this matter do you have any chance to fix your marriage.

Basically you have to be ready to end the marriage in order for you to have any chance to fix it.

More importantly so your wife has to believe it. Only your actions and you offering up consequences for her terrible behavour can prove to her that you are deadly serious about not tolerating her cr...ap.

As for me yes my wife is back in the bedroom. However i have taken real measures to address the issues.

To date she is doing well with them.

My wife now provides me with access to electronic devices at random when asked, answers her phone and is transparent regarding her whereabouts. Understands fully that friends of the opposite sex are a complete no go.

Im not claiming the marriage is now perfect but boundaries have been set and i genuinely believe she is full aware that breaking any of these will result in Divorce.

You need to do the same. I truly hope it all works out for you. Keep reading here and posting. The advice is good and you will continue to learn on how a cheater thinks.

Wishing you all the best as i know the shi...ty feeling you are experiencing.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.