Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any hope i can get my phone back? i'm assuming the police have better things to do.. but just seeing if anyone would know for sure before i give up :(

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Call him offer him $50 then beat the hell out of him. Tear gas too.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i called and called and he never picked up. i texted and facbook messaged him and offered him a reward. he just said "it wasnt me"...

just another reason why i hate kids.

·
Banned
1,168 Posts
No..I have a better idea...Give the phone number to local cops.. they can trace it by GPS...When they find the phone, tell him that all your naked pics of yourself are gone from the phone..

ALL SMART PHONES THAT HAVE GPS CAN BE TRACKED BY GPS!!! Rememberr that!

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
If he added you on facebook, start contacting all his friends. Bomb his facebook wall. It should be pretty easy to get his address....ask all his friends. One is bound to give it up. Then show up at his house with a cop. Or with a couple big friends. :)

·
Banned
1,168 Posts
If he added you on facebook, start contacting all his friends. Bomb his facebook wall. It should be pretty easy to get his address....ask all his friends. One is bound to give it up. Then show up at his house with a cop. Or with a couple big friends. :)
Good idea...post on his wall that you are carrying his child..That should get his parents attention..

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
You have his identity!? that is the only hard part about having stuff stolen, once you know who just tell the cops and watch as they get to enjoy doing their job!

·
Banned
1,168 Posts
You have his identity!? that is the only hard part about having stuff stolen, once you know who just tell the cops and watch as they get to enjoy doing their job!
What is the kid gonna say when the cops call the number and a cell phone rings in his bedroom??? F^CK THIS LITTLE PRICK!!! TEACH HIM A LESSON HE WONT SOON FORGET!!!

....Sorry if I'm being hostile... I'm not in a good mood right now..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.