Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Man up and stop letting your chick dictate your future.

You let her get away with so much crap she has no reason to stop sleeping around. She knows you aren;t going any were....get it?

I suggest you show your daughters a good examble of self respect by asking your wife to leave the marital home since she desided to step out and sleep around.

I think your kids diserve a better examble of a healthy relationship then the one you are giving.

You have this unconditional love for there mother.....god forbid they use you as an examble for ther future relationships.

Sorry man I can't help you until you find the confidence in your self to no longer tolorate sharing your wife. Once you make this choice and start commanding some respect then you will have a chance to be proud and happy and act like the man your daughters diserve to see.

Instead they see there weak father getting walked on time and again.

What you do.......well is stop being a doormat, have the confidence to let your wife go and ask her to leave. Until you can confirm she is no longer contacting her lover then you can think about letting her back, but until then file for divorce and show your wife the tough love that tells everone that you will no longer tolorate sharing your wife. You can always withdraw the divorce if your want to keep her marriage and stops sleeping around.

Until you start respecting your self, others will not respect you ...hence the term commanding respect.

Sorry brother you can't nice your why back into this marriage! Let her go, then maybe your old lady will start chasing you instead of the other way around.

I agree 100%. I'm living proof that what you are doing will never work. The more you forgive her the more you are cementing the end of your marriage and your soul.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.