Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm trying to be more spontaneous and into him and we go for a drive. I want to give him a bj and he's non responsive. Ok, this is not something we have done throughout our twenty year marriage but I did warn him that I want to please him and will do anything I have to do to prove this to him...Well, it didn't go so well. We got in the vehicle and went for a drive but he was not responsive at all. I felt like a fool. I so much want to please my husband but I end up feeling like a tramp... Yes, well, maybe I wanted to be tramp with my husband....is this so wrong

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He just seemed uninterested.. I`m trying so hard to bring some new things into our marriage. I take good care of myself and yet I feel like an ogre. what to do.So, what would you do.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know, men always seem to expect certain things and then when they get it, it`s like they don`t know what to do with it. Really, I`m all about the here and now so what, what do i need to do...so at a loss....

·
Registered
360 Posts
Unless he is one of those low sex drive guys you just need to keep going.Have you ever asked him what he would like Sexually ?How about getting a paper tearing it into strips and having him put down something he wants to try every week,you can have him fold up his ideas if he is a shy guy and put them in a hat and you draw so he will never know which one is coming.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, get this. He has now told me how he would like it if I would wake him up with my breasts in his face. Wow, I was taken aback because i have never head this before....always heard how tired he is with the hours he works so....ok... here i go and guess what.....rejected so wtf....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cut to the chase. Just ask him why he keeps rejecting you in spite of your repeated efforts to please him. Put sex aside for the moment and try instead to have a serious talk with him about it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
You have to keep trying, various things to get his attention. What if he's watching TV and you sit down by him and start masturbating. See if that gets his attention. Does he chat online? What if you chatted him?

5,148 Posts
You have to keep trying, various things to get his attention. What if he's watching TV and you sit down by him and start masturbating. See if that gets his attention. Does he chat online? What if you chatted him?
You get HUGE points for being bold and trying this. Did he just push you away, or did he not get aroused? Did you do this while he was driving or while parked? Just trying to understand his thinking or lack of thinking.

This was SO awesome of you to initiate this....but DO NOT GIVE UP and stop now. I agree with ankh....keep trying. It will likely make him start to think differently or he will see you in a more sexual way. Either way, both of these are good.

You reminded me of a similar thing my wife did...we were driving on a long highway from Phoenix to California...middle of a hot August day...and she slipped off her sandels and put her bare feet up on the dashboard. She knew this would get my juices flowing. About 15 minutes later, she hiked up her sundress, peeled off her panties and hung them on the rear view mirror.....all while I was driving 75 miles an hour. She had her sunglasses on and a smile. She never even said a word! She just kept smiling.

This was such an awesome, unexpected surprise. The ball was now in my court....I could just look at her teasing me, or I could find a place to pull over and deal with my raging desires, and "take her". I found a place quickly.....and we never forget that day. (happened over 9 years ago) :D

Please keep trying to do spontaneous things like this for your husband. This is the stuff you will remember when you are 80 years old!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok,I think I get it. We're both turning 42 so maybe age has something to do with it. I'm going to try to talk with him tonight and see if something is going on that I'm not aware of.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
You didn't do anything wrong and the vast majority of guys would say that is awesome.

If my wife gave me a spontaneous BJ while I was driving, that would blow my mind. Never happened though.

His age has nothing to do with it. A BJ from a hot woman while driving in the car is a fantasy come true.

Have him take a natural testosterone booster. Works wonders for me and drives my wife crazy.....heh.:D

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Ok,I think I get it. We're both turning 42 so maybe age has something to do with it. I'm going to try to talk with him tonight and see if something is going on that I'm not aware of.
This isn't an age thing. H and I are both I our early 40s and the sex is better than ever.
Just ask him what his problem is.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10 Posts
So, I'm trying to be more spontaneous and into him and we go for a drive. I want to give him a bj and he's non responsive. Ok, this is not something we have done throughout our twenty year marriage but I did warn him that I want to please him and will do anything I have to do to prove this to him...Well, it didn't go so well. We got in the vehicle and went for a drive but he was not responsive at all. I felt like a fool. I so much want to please my husband but I end up feeling like a tramp... Yes, well, maybe I wanted to be tramp with my husband....is this so wrong
Any chance he's ever read The World According to Garp?

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.