Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't even talk about the details but every disagreement is the worst ever.....I can't do anything right. I must be crazy. Oh God help me be a better man so I can understand her side of things. I just don't though. She hates me.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Can't talk about the details BECAUSE.....

....why?

It's not like we know WHO you are. It's not like anyone's life here at TAM has been perfect and without error and without regret and without imperfection.

People are NOT here to judge you. They are here to help you understand YOURSELF and your situation better.

If you can't tell COMPLETE, ANONYMOUS, FACELESS STRANGERS what's bothering you, who you gonna tell? Your friends? Family? Co-workers? Significant other?

So, unburden yourself! Someone here might just tell you THE EXACT THING you need to hear (not necessarily what you WANT to hear, but what you NEED to hear).

C'mon, Cavenger, we're listening...

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
Take a deep breath. Write it down. Vent. That's what is about, the process alone will help.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Well... you DO understand something... You understand that she hates you.

Either accept it & move on to someone better..

Or decide you want to deal with it & talk to her about how you two can work things out. But you've GOT to talk to her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.