Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
1. Get a sleep study.
2. Determine the cause of the snoring.
3. Implement the appropriate solution to the cause.

or go without sleep or sleep in separate rooms.
or option c: just go to sleep.

And I'm being serious. First husband had restless legs syndrome but after second night in the same bed I just decided to sleep. Second husband snores, I actually don't mind it so much unless he is ****ting me that day. again it is a decision just to go to sleep, I cannot function without sleep.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Apparently, I also snore a bit, particularly if I'm sick or overly tired. But, neither of us snores loudly enough to keep the other awake, so we just ignore it and go to sleep.

My brother, on the other hand, snores loudly enough to wake people who are trying to sleep in other rooms, through several walls and closed doors. That level of snoring required addressing. He had a sleep study done and it was found that he had severe sleep apnea. He's been using a c-pap machine for years now.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
My wife snores. I think I do a bit as well. I just have her roll over and it usually helps.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
347 Posts
Just saw this. Pillow auto-detects snoring and inflates the pillow to readjust your head.

REDACTED
Just saw this. Spambot dettects key word and makes a post advertising related products or services.

My GF has snored for a couple of years. CPAP machine works but it sounds like a fighter jet and it didn't help that I made fun of her and talked to her as if I was air traffic control and she was a pilot.

Recently we started with a humidifier. It makes all the difference in the world.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I nudge him and turn him to the side, but then again I would rather put up with the snoring than sleep without my husband.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.